WinToHDD is a tool to help you install Windows 11 or Windows 10, 7 .. without using USB or DVD but through ISO file, helping you to install Windows as quickly as possible, without requiring complicated operations. . WinToHDD supports reinstalling Windows, reinstalling Windows on another partition or creating a copy of the current Windows operating system and saving it on another hard drive.
Usually when you have to reinstall Windows you will use a CD, DVD with the Windows installation kit or create a bootable USB (using Rufus or Novicorp WinToFlash) and install it there. But if in any case you cannot apply these two methods, then try WinToHDD. This handy software will help you reinstall Windows without using CDs or DVDs and avoid the hassle of creating a bootable USB.
WinToHDD provides an interface that could not be simpler and more intuitive, displaying 3 main features that users can exploit. Firstly, the software will support you to install Windows directly, including Windows 10 on your current computer, secondly, install a new version of Windows on another partition, and thirdly, clone the current operating system. in. All it takes is an ISO file containing the Windows installer and you don’t need any other peripherals.
When cloning, WinToHDD transfers the entire working system to a disk selected by the user, preserving all user data and settings. For example, cloning is useful when transferring a system to a new hard drive you just purchased. Just in case, we warn you that after transferring the system to another computer in this way, loading problems may occur.
Features of WinToHDD
- Install Windows all versions directly on HDD
- Reinstall Windows without USB or CD/DVD
- Backup Windows to another hard drive
- Create USB install Windows all versions
- Support to install many file formats ISO, WIM, ESD, SWM, VHD, VHDX
- Clone system: System clone feature allows you to clone existing OS (Windows 10/8/7/Vista/2016/2012/2008) from old disk to new disk (HDD/SSD), with Calculator This feature You can get an exact copy of an existing Windows system to another disk.
- Multiple USB Installation: With this feature, you can install USB flash drive for any version of Windows 10/8/7/Vista/2016/2012/2008 (64 and 32 bit) from the same USB drive on BIOS and Install UEFI .
System requirements of WinToHDD
- Operating System: Windows Vista / 2008 or later (32/64-bit)
- Memory (RAM): 1 GB RAM.
- Hard disk space: 1024 MB or more free space
- Processor: Intel® Pentium® 1GHz (32-bit or 64-bit) or higher
WinToHDD Free Download
WinToHDD 5.5 Multilingual
How to install WinToHDD
- Turn off anti-virus software (Note also turn off Windows Defender) is extremely important
- Unzip the downloaded software
- Run Setup to install the software
- Continue to run the Crack file and press Next continuously