What is WinRAR
WinRAR is a very popular file compression and decompression application that is installed on almost every computer. It helps you in data backup, file size reduction, compression and decompression of files in RAR and ZIP format. The difference of WinRAR is not in speed but in its ability to create small, detailed archive files after the process.
Many manufacturers have spoken out about the formidableness of the products of win.rar GmbH, which is home to many veteran commercial software that contribute to the name of prestigious products in the world. It is not surprising that WinRAR developed by Yevgeny Roshal in 1993 is famous until now, they call the name WinRAR when it comes to the world’s leading compression tool.
WinRAR owns many exclusive utilities, providing invaluable experiences that are hard to experience anywhere else. The process of downloading and installing this tool is also very quick and easy.
When it comes to the first feature, it is certainly impossible to describe briefly about creating RAR and ZIP archives, many archives are also effectively decompressed by this tool, possibly followed by a few files like CAB, GZ , ISO, UUE, XZ, RAR, ACE, JAR, LHA, BZIP2, TAR, ARJ, etc. With WinRAR, users are also easier to check comprehensive archives by embedding CRC32 or BLAKE2 checksums.
Features of WinRAR
- In WinRAR one finds more than encryption, but AES 256-bit standard encryption – this is a new method indeed. Yevgeny Roshal built it for compression and decompression but to set it apart from competing tools and to make the process efficient, this Russian software engineer used a multithreaded CPU.
- The path that WinRAR has taken is truly unique, but it is this distinction that makes it so pioneering. Creating smaller repositories continuously, splitting the archives into separate drives, that’s how WinRAR strives to bring quality to users. If you are an avid user of sending data over the web, this is a perfect tool, by encrypting a 128-bit password combined with the authentic signature technology designed by Yevgeny Roshal, you will be completely assured. with what I’m looking for.
- WinRAR is fast, very fast, not only does it have the advantage of speed, it also gives you plenty of time to devote to other priorities, including transmission costs. Your storage space will be redundant if you know how to make good use of WinRAR, it does not limit the number of files stored.
- In terms of multimedia files, it also succeeds, the reason being that it does things differently from popular compression tools, identifying and choosing the preferred method is first. In particular, WinRAR has a very professional compression algorithm, whether it is an executable file or a multimedia file, this algorithm is used effectively.
- When you try to open a ZIP or RAR file, this application automatically takes over and presents the contents of the compressed file, so that you can immediately access them. From this main interface window, you can then manage the repository by adding to it, repairing or protecting it, all using the tools available on top of the interface. Even novice users will find their way around this program pretty quickly.
- This is the reason why I choose Win RAR over other software. When installing and using Winrar, .zip and rar compressed files will have a small book-shaped icon that looks extremely beautiful. Meanwhile, other software does not have this icon to help people distinguish which is a compressed file and which is a normal folder. When using a computer that works with folders with many compressed files, you will find this small icon has a nicer aesthetic than other software. Because of this, I decided to switch from 7-Zip to Winrar software.
System requirements of WinRAR
- WinRAR is compatible with Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista and XP, and the installation file is compatible with 32 and 64 bit systems. In addition, it can integrate with anti-virus software installed on your computer and supports a wide range of formats.
WinRAR Free Download
Winrar 6.11 – 64 bit
Winrar 6.11 – 32 bit
How to install WinRAR
- It’s very simple, you just need to double click on the downloaded part.
- Select Install and you’re done
- To add Licensekey, copy the file rarreg.key to C:\Program Files\WinRAR
- Or you can drag rarreg.key into any compressed file