Table of Contents
Windows 11 is Microsoft’s latest operating system with many major changes for users from interface to functions and software. Windows 11 also integrates and pre-installs many applications such as TikTok, Spotify, Netflix, … to enhance the user experience. Win 11 also provides Auto HDR and DirectStorage to help gamers have more experience and increase performance when playing games.
Windows 11 only has a 64-bit version ie x64, not a 32-bit version, it requires UEFI Secure boot and TPM 2.0 (Trusted Platform Modules) to be installed, I will also guide you how to install on machine without TPM 2.0
Features of Windows 11
- Modern new interface design combines fresh and sophisticated sound.
- New start screen: When you click Start, the content will appear in the center of the screen, showing the user the most recently viewed files.
- Optimize screen space with Snap Layouts, Snap Groups, and Desktops functions, supporting multi-tasking.
- Taskbar Taskbar combines chat feature through Microsoft Teams to help connect quickly with others.
- The support of AI technology, Widgets message board helps to access information faster through Microsoft Edge browser, this browser is also improved in performance and speed.
- Hardware technologies from DirectX12 Ultimate, DirectStorage and Auto HDR help better exploit resources for gaming.
- Access to over 100 games for a reasonable fee via Xbox Game Pass for PC or Ultimate.
- Renovated the design of the Microsoft Store to make it easier to find apps.
- Many accessibility improvements built by people with disabilities and for people with disabilities.
- Create conditions for software application developers to create and share.
- Improved experiences with touch, digital pen, and voice device control.
- Many tools for integrated working model, support for modern working trends, especially information technology.
System requirements for Windows 11
- Processor: 1 GHz or faster with two or more cores on a compatible 64-bit processor. (Microsoft provides a list of compatible processors on its website.)
- RAM: 4 gigabytes or more
- Memory: 64 GB or larger storage device (such as a hard drive or SSD)
- System Software: UEFI and Secure Boot
- Graphics Card: Compatible with DirectX 12 or later with WDDM driver 2.0
- Display: HD display with at least 720p (1280×720) resolution greater than 9-inch diagonal, 8 bits per color channel
Windows 11 Free Download
Windows 11 Pro Build 22000.978 (No TPM Required)
Windows 11 All in one December 2022
- You can also download KMS Tools Portable
Download the official Windows 11 ISO from Microsoft
Windows 11 has been officially launched by Microsoft for global users. In addition to updating from Windows Update, you can also download the ISO file of the new operating system to install it.
To download the official Windows 11 ISO file, visit the page below:
Microsoft may ask you to sign in with your Microsoft account to continue. After logging in, scroll down to the Download Windows 11 Disk Image (ISO) section. Here, you click Select Download and then select Windows 11.
After selecting and clicking Download, you will see Microsoft asking for more information about the language of the operating system in the Select the product language section. You click Choose one and then select English then click Confirm.
Next, click the green button that says 64-bit Download to download the Windows 11 ISO file.
The Windows 11 ISO file is more than 5GB in size, you need to make sure your internet is fast and stable enough for the download to be trouble-free.
Download Windows 11 ISO with Media Creation Tool
Media Creation Tool is a tool designed to assist users in upgrading their PC to the latest Windows update or creating a Windows 10 ISO file that can be used to install or upgrade various PCs.
The Media Creation Tool can be downloaded completely free of charge from the Microsoft website. To get started, you visit the page below:
Scroll down to the “Create Windows 11 Installation Media” section and click “Download Now”.
A file named “MediaCreationToolW11.exe” will immediately be downloaded to your PC. When the download is complete, click run this executable.
After accepting the license terms, select the language and version you want to download using the download menu, then click “Next”.
On the “Choose Which Media to Use” screen, select “ISO file”, then click “Next”.
On the save file dialog that pops up, select the location where you want to save the ISO file. Next, you will see the “Downloading Windows 11” progress screen appear, helping to estimate the download completion time.
Once the download is complete, you will see the option “Open DVD Burner”. Click that option if you want to instantly burn the ISO file to DVD. Otherwise, click “Finish”.
The process of downloading the Windows 11 ISO file with the Media Creation Tool has been completed. You will find the ISO file in the selected location to save it.
Versions in ISO multi file can be installed: Home, Home N, Pro, Pro N, Enterprise, Education, Pro Education, Pro for Workstations, Enterprise N, Education N, Pro Education N, Pro N for Workstations, Home Single Language, Enterprise Multi-Session, IoT Enterprise
After downloading the Windows 11 ISO file to your computer, you can use the software to create a bootable USB, a Windows installation USB to install Windows 11. In addition, you can also use a virtual machine like VMWare, Hyper-V… to install it. and experience Windows 11 without affecting the main machine.