Table of Contents
WinAutomation Professional Plus is software to automate tasks on windows. WinAutomation will build software Robots that automate your daily tasks like autofilling and submitting web forms with data from local files. WinAutomation will be installed by you, guiding the automated jobs to easily perform any task. Besides, you can also take advantage of WinAutomation Macro and Web recording.
Automate your computing tasks through the most intuitive and easy-to-use design environment. WinAutomation is fast to learn for beginners (non-coders) while providing complete control and flexibility for advanced users, programmers and developers. Build processes that don’t require writing a single line of code.
Manage, review and control all aspects of your automation, Process properties, and security settings through a single interface. WinAutomation provides users with a wide range of options to customize the execution of processes to fit your working style, while ensuring compliance with your organization’s IT governance practices.
Features of WinAutomation
- Autofill and submit web forms
- Launch apps, move, resize, close and manipulate windows
- Get and analyze your emails and update your database quickly and easily
- Copy, move, edit, rename, compress, decompress and manipulate files and folders
- Read and write data to Excel files, connect to SQL databases
- Automate FTP transfers
- Run any task using the built-in scheduler, when you press a hotkey, when a file is created or deleted, when your website is down, or when you receive an email.
- The built-in WinAutomation Macro will help you perform the task you want to automate on your screen once, and the Macro recorder will convert it into a sequence of tasks that can be repeated as many times as you like.
- Once recorded, you can further customize the macro to your liking using the job designer.
System requirements for WinAutomation
- Supported operating systems: Windows Vista SP2, Windows 7 SP1, Windows 8 or 8.1, Windows 10, Windows Server 2008 SP2, Windows Server 2008 R2 SP1, Windows Server 2012, Windows Server 2016 (both 32-bit and 64-bit versions )
- RAM: 1 GB RAM (2 GB recommended)
- Free hard disk space: 2 GB or more
WinAutomation Free Download
WinAutomation Professional Plus 188.8.131.5205
- You can also download SDL Trados Studio
How to install WinAutomation
- Turn off anti-virus software (Note also turn off Windows Defender) is extremely important
- Extract the downloaded software
- Run Setup to install the software
- During installation, select “WinAutomation” as your license type. See attached image “Choose this during install.png“.
- Run the software. After you get the license activation window, exit the software completely.
- End WinAutomation Server if it is running in Task Manager.
- Edit Hosts file “C:\windows\system32\drivers\etc\” or can use Host Editor
- 127.0.0.1 activation.winautomation.com
- Copy the Crack file to the path “C:\Program Files\WinAutomation”
- Block software with firewalls using the Firewall App Blocker (this step is important)