Table of Contents
VRay for SketchUp
VRay for SketchUp is one of the Plugins that support professional 3D model design. The plugin effectively supports Sketchup to create works of art & specializes in interior design, architects, or 3D printing, etc. Users will easily create quick design models, detailed 3D scenes. details. In particular, many features help significantly optimize such as CPU, GP, .. so it is easier to rearrange designs and models.
Vray is a user-friendly rendering solution for SketchUp featuring an advanced and powerful rendering engine for the media, entertainment, and design industries. It offers innovative rendering solutions that allow you to create anything and everything and allows you to create the highest quality directly in SketchUp.
V-Ray Next for SketchUp lets you render anything and everything – from quick design models to your most detailed 3D scenes. Using V-Ray for SketchUp, you also get access to over 600 photo-realistic, drag-and-drop materials. V-Ray Next for SketchUp is easy to use and delivers great results. You can use it to create anything – from 3D diagrams to high-quality images – the possibilities are up to you.
Features of VRay for SketchUp
- Intuitive user interface with more feature-rich tools.Professional rendering tools, improved batch rendering engine
- Light and dark scene sampler with best shading features.
- Enables designers to create complex scenes, filmmaking, gaming, and architecture.
- Manage most complex scenes with ease, over 200 materials and lighting setups
- Intuitive user interface with sophisticated tools
- Provides professional rendering tools
- Filmmaking, gaming, and reliable architecture
- Allows designers to create complex scenes.
- Most complex scenes are easily manageable.
- Access to over 200 materials and lighting settings.
- Improved batch rendering engine.
- Supports lighting, textures and other details
- Professional application with powerful algorithms
- Provides support for complex calculations
- Unbiased 3D rendering capabilities
- Nature-based simulation
- Powerful detail function
- Various lens effects and optimal performance
- Follow the correct paths in both directions
- Light and dark scenes sampler with best shading functions
- Professional application with powerful algorithms, providing support for complex calculations, Nature-based simulation features, powerful detailing features
- Various lens effects and optimal performance, two-way precise path tracking.Powerful 3D rendering engine for SketchUp
System requirements of VRay for SketchUp
- Operating System: Windows 10/8/7
- Free hard disk space: 1 GB free HDD
- Installed Memory: Minimum RAM 4 GB
- Processor: Intel multi-core processor or higher
VRay for SketchUp Free Download
V-Ray 6.00.01 for SketchUp 2019-2022 x64
V-Ray 5.20.01 for SketchUp 2017-2021 x64
How to install VRay for SketchUp 2021
- Turn off anti-virus software (Note also turn off Windows Defender) is extremely important
- Unzip the downloaded file
- Run Setup to install the software choose the right version SketchUp version you are
- using, do not install License Server
- Copy cgauth.dll” to the place where Vray folder bin has been installed, path “C:\Program Files\Chaos Group\V-Ray\V-Ray for SketchUp\extension\vrayappsdk\bin“