Table of Contents
VNC Connect is remote access management software that helps you connect remote access to another computer for real-time control anywhere in the world. VNC Connect Enterprise uses VNC technology to connect, which is the latest version (6+) of our cross-platform remote access software for personal and commercial use.
To use this application effectively, the server and viewer components need to be deployed on two different computers. Viewers need to connect to the server before any connection can be initiated. Once the connection is established successfully, the user can save the details for later use, thereby creating a VNC address book. Users can also preview the connected PC in full screen to better understand the damaged or infected target computer. Just one click to start a chat and you can also send Ctrl + Alt + Del commands and determine the connection speed. Experts can easily access the Viewer component’s Options window to enable or disable keyboard input and mouse input.
Features of VNC Connect
- It allows remote connection over the Internet, giving you the ability to provide support and control your PC remotely.
- You can reduce support call repetition rates, call handling times, and on-site travel costs
Reduced need for specialized training and documentation for remote support
- You can deliver engaging, real-time service that improves employee and customer satisfaction
- Anticipate and prevent system failures and risks associated with on-site services
- You can avoid downtime with faster problem identification and resolution
- It supports business and compliance goals with audit and security functionality.
- You can also preview the connected PC in full screen to better understand the damaged or infected target computer.VNC Connect has device access and instant support built in, so one subscription enables remote access and support for your entire organization.
- Install VNC Connect and access your computers remotely, provide IT support to employees, administer unattended systems, share access to centralized resources, simplify training provision create and more.
- Provide IT support to customers or employees on demand, without installing any software, making end users perform complex or privileged operations, or leaving a software footprint.
- Stream high-quality audio to computers running VNC Server 6.6.0+ with a Professional or Business subscription, for an immersive remote access experience.
System requirements of VNC Connect
- Supported operating systems: Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7
- RAM (Memory): 2 GB RAM (4 GB recommended)
- Free hard disk space: 200 MB or more
VNC Connect Free Download
VNC Connect Enterprise 6.8 Win Mac
How to install VNC Connect
- Turn off anti-virus software (Note also turn off Windows Defender) is extremely important
- Unzip the downloaded software
- Turn off the internet
- Edit Hosts file “C:\windows\system32\drivers\etc\” or can use Host Editor
- 127.0.0.1 realvnc.com
- 127.0.0.1 update-check.realvnc.com
- 127.0.0.1 nettest.realvnc.com
- Run Setup to install the software
- Import key from Keygen file