VMware Workstation Pro 16
VMware Workstation 16 is software that allows users to create and run multiple virtual machines directly on 32bit and 64bit computers. Each virtual machine can simultaneously run a version of any operating system such as Microsoft’s Windows or Linux, etc.
With great support for hardware compatibility, you will find your experience with VMware Workstation 16 smooth and very productive. Up to 45% improvement in CPU intensive operations such as multimedia, encoding/decoding and other strenuous performance tests compared to Workstation.
Each virtual machine will be allocated multiple processing cores, main memory and graphics memory to ensure maximum resource savings when running heavy applications in the cloud. You can easily create virtual machines right on your computer to run applications like: Cloud Foundry, Microsoft Office, Adobe Photoshop, Apache Web Server, Microsoft Visual Studio, Kernel debuggers, Firewalls, VPN software and more.
After installing the virtual machine on your computer, it is easy for you to open and access it, and you can also open it through the virtual machine host file (vmdk format). VMware Workstation Pro is powerful so you can access all of your virtual machines in the cloud at once.
Drag and drop to move your virtual machines from your desktop to a private cloud with VMware vSphere or a public cloud with vCloud Air. By leveraging the cloud, you can quickly migrate and split your workloads to the cloud while reducing complexity and compatibility.
Share virtual machines with users on the same network to test applications with your team in a single work environment. VMware Workstation as a server to share a repository of preloaded virtual machines in any desired configuration with your department or organization. VMware Workstation provides enterprise-class control over user access when sharing virtual machines.
Features of VMware Workstation Pro 16
- Workstation Pro gives tech professionals control over how virtual machines are set up and interacted with. Choose to install, protect, connect, share, view virtual machines to save time.
- Create virtual machines that are encrypted, require a password, and have an expiration time.
- Use the virtual network editor to build up to 20 virtual connection networks.
- Snapshot feature helps to retain the virtual machine state to return to in the futureJumbo Frame Support: Virtual networks can now be configured with MTU sizes up to 9000 bytes.
- Preserve network configuration: Network settings are now preserved after the upgrade. You can also import and export your network configurations.
- Multi-Key Display Shortcut: You can now quickly adjust the VM desktop layout with the new keyboard shortcut.
- PVSCI device support: PVSCSI adapters are now officially supported by Workstation. enhances compatibility for VM migration between Workstation and vSphere.
- Open VM Tools is the default VMware tool for current Linux virtual machines
Improved functionality and fixed bugs on previous versions
System requirements of VMware Workstation Pro 16
- Operating System: Windows 10/8/7
- Free hard disk space: 1 GB minimum free hard disk space
- Installed Memory: Minimum 2 GB RAM
- Processor: Intel multi-core processor with virtualization technology
VMware Workstation Pro 16 Free Download
VMware Workstation Pro 16.2.4 Build 20089737 (x64)
VMware Workstation Pro 16.0.0 Build 16894299 for Linux64
How to install VMware Workstation Pro 16
- Unzip the downloaded software
- Run Setup to install the software
- Enter the key in the Text file