VMware InstallBuilder Enterprise is a development tool for building cross-platform installers for desktop and server software. With InstallBuilder, you can quickly create professional, dynamic installers for Linux, Windows, Mac OS X, Solaris, and other platforms from a single project file and build environment. In addition to the installer, InstallBuilder will create RPM and Debian packages and multi-format CDs/DVDs. Automatic updates make it easy to deliver updates directly to users after they install your software.
InstallBuilder provides support for downloadable components and groups of components, including support for child components. Downloadable components will only be downloaded at runtime if the user chooses to install them, reducing the size of the installer download.
The InstallBuilder component system allows you to group individual components and build sets of features that will be displayed in a tree structure (“subcomponents”.) It also allows users to add and remove components. specific from existing settings.
Over 350 pages of documentation are now available for InstallBuilder. This document not only explains all the features of InstallBuilder, but also provides sample code for many of the installer’s functions, such as wrapping the Java runtime, detecting system prerequisites, providing basic and advanced settings, etc.
Features of VMware InstallBuilder
- Develop the installer using the intuitive GUI or by editing the XML-based installer project file.
- The built-in actions automatically add commonly requested functionality to the installer.
- Make platform-specific customizations while maintaining one project file for all platforms.
- Create installers for Linux, Windows, Mac OS X, Solaris, HP-UX, AIX, IRIX, FreeBSD and more.
- Create cross-platform RPMs, Debian packages, and DVDs or CD-ROMs.
- The installer runs in GUI, text and unattended mode. Debugger included
- The command line interface allows integration with build and test systems.
- A “human-friendly” XML-based project file that supports source control integration and installer customization using external scripts
- Advanced parameters make it possible to create dynamic pages that will be automatically reconfigured based on user input.
- This allows you to create a more streamlined and customized installation experience for your users.
System requirements for VMware InstallBuilder
- Operating System: Windows 10/7/6 and Server 2008/2012/2016
- Free hard disk space: Minimum free hard disk space of 40 GB
- Installed memory: 4 GB minimum RAM
- Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo or higher
VMware InstallBuilder Free Download
VMware InstallBuilder Enterprise 22.10.0 x64
- You can also download VMware Workstation Pro 16
How to install VMware InstallBuilder
- Extract the downloaded software
- Open and install the software
- Exit settings when done
- Use Keymaker to activate
- Complete !