V-Ray for Rhinoceros
V-Ray for Rhinoceros is 3D rendering software that combines real-time and realistic rendering into a complete set of visualization tools. From architecture to product design, it’s everything you need to bring your next design project to life.
V Ray for Rhinoceros has the right tools that extend the core capabilities of Rhino and Grasshopper to link optical rendering, scene intelligence, and asset management into one powerful new workflow, focus on the design/visualization experience
Features of V-Ray for Rhinoceros
- A very powerful and handy extension for Rhino that can be used to improve rendering to a great extent.
- Equipped with lighting, rendering as well as shading tools that will allow you to get images and animations.
- There is great integration with Rhino which makes the work very smooth.
- Allows you to handle some of the most complex as well as long scenes with ease.
- Allows you to sit in the driver’s seat so that you have complete control over the execution of rendering operations.
- Render Batch: Easily batch files during execution.
- Show in Viewport: With the new texture manipulation option you can control how textures are displayed in the Rhino viewport.
- Package all V-Ray data: Archive V-Ray for Rhino data and all external files into a single ZIP for easy sharing and archiving.
- Improved support for using V-Ray V-Ray Frame Buffer Channels.
- New toolbar for batch Render, Guess Lens Shift, edit Materials and set Focus Point tools.
- Allows you to render almost anything and everything.
- Equipped with a variety of features that will allow you to get the best results for your scene.
System requirements of V-Ray for Rhinoceros
- Vray configuration depends on Rhinoceros, so if you can use Rhinoceros
- Operating System: Windows Vista / 7/8/10/11
- Memory (RAM): Requires 1GB of RAM.
- Hard disk space: 1 GB of free space required.
- Processor: 1GHz processor or higher.
V-Ray for Rhinoceros Free Download
V-Ray 5.20.06 for Rhinoceros 6-7-8 x64
V-Ray Next Build 4.20.03 for Rhinoceros 5-6-7
How to install V-Ray for Rhinoceros
- Turn off anti-virus software (Note also turn off Windows Defender) is extremely important
- Need to install Rhino before
- Unzip the downloaded file
- Run Setup to install the software, choose the correct version of Rhinoceros you are using, do not install the License Server
- Copy “cgauth.dll” to the place where Vray folder bin was installed, path “C:\Program Files\Chaos Group\V-Ray\V-Ray for Rhinoceros\vrayappsdk\bin“
- Ok done