V-Ray for Revit
V-Ray for Revit is a rendering plugin that allows you to create professional-quality images directly from Revit models. It helps you explore, present your designs, and make key design decisions at every stage of the design lifecycle – from schematic design, through design development and construction documentation. to the final polished marketing materials. When it comes to quality, it can be tailored to any requirements during the design process, helping you achieve the highest level of or practicality.
2X faster rendering thanks to V-Ray Next’s speed and performance optimizations. Plus, enjoy faster rendering than ever with GPU-ready extras. Use the new NVIDIA AI Denoiser to remove noise instantly during rendering and close to real-time iterations.
Features of V-Ray Next for Revit
- Powerful Asset Editor
- Manage all your documents in one place
- Appearance Manager
- Switch to more realistic V-Ray assets at render time
- Randomly select proxy objects
- Randomly scale and rotate V-Ray Revit decals geometry instances
- Add images to paintings, signs, screens and more
- Lighting Analysis: Easily visualize real-world lighting values Adaptive Dome Light
- Much faster image-based light rendering
- Render multiple views with individual lighting, moods, and compositions with the new Specific View settings.
- V-Ray also allows for batch rendering, supports Revit’s sun animations, and more.
- Auto exposure and white balance: It’s as simple as point and shoot
- Render 2x faster render than previous version
System requirements of V-Ray Advanced for Revit
- Operating system
- Microsoft Windows 10 Update (64-bit only) Enterprise or Pro
- Windows 7 SP1 64-bit, Enterprise, Ultimate and Professional are supported but not recommended.
- CPU: Intel, Xeon or i-Series processors single or multi-core or AMD equivalent of SSE2 technology.
- RAM: 8 GB
- Installed capacity: 1GB
- Screen: 1280 x 1024 with true color
- Graphics card: DirectX® 11 capable with Shader Model 3
- The .NET Framework Version 4.7 or later
- According to the configuration of Revit
V-Ray Next for Revit Free Download
V-Ray Advanced 5.20.23 for Revit 2018-2023 x64
V-Ray Next Build 4.00.03 for Revit 2015-2020
- You can also download VRay for SketchUp
How to install V-Ray Next for Revit
- Autodesk Revit needs to be installed first
- Extract the downloaded software
- Run Setup to install the software, not the License Server
- Copy V4RCore.dll to the location where V-Ray for Revit is installed (C:\Program Files\Chaos Group\V-Ray\V-Ray for Revit)
- Copy cgauth.dll to the location where Vray is installed (C:\Program Files\Chaos Group\V-Ray\V-Ray for Revit\Libraries\vrayappsdk\bin)
- Copy vray_BRDFScanned.dll to the place where the plugin is installed
(C:\Program Files\Chaos Group\V-Ray\V-Ray for Revit\Libraries\vrayappsdk\bin\vrayplugins)