V-Ray for Cinema 4D
V-Ray for Cinema 4D is a very convenient plugin for Cinema 4D application, making the working process faster. There are many convenient features such as many tools for lighting, shading, rendering, optimization for both CPU and GPU, etc. to easily control the project and work more efficiently. Interactive rendering allows you to quickly view visible changes, you can also customize and complete the rendering of your project in V-Ray Frame Buffer without the need for any other supporting applications.
V-Ray For Cinema 4D works on the same core technology that has made V-Ray the industry standard in architectural design, broadcast and visual effects projects for nearly 20 years. With a quick set of lighting, shading, and rendering tools at their disposal, artists and designers have complete control over the entire creative process, from real-time interface development to framing last picture.
Features of V-Ray for Cinema 4D
- V-Ray for Cinema 4D is a professional rendering system optimized for large productions and photo-realistic design projects.
- V-Ray comes with all the lighting, shading, and rendering tools you need to create professional, realistic images and animations.
- Built to handle your biggest projects and toughest scenes – render anything and everything with the power of V-Ray.
- Spend less time waiting and more time being creative. Assign your best work and never miss a deadline.
- Take control with V-Ray’s versatile features and choose the best approach for your scenes.
- V-Ray uses precise ray tracing to accurately calculate real-world light and reflections and global illumination.
Choose from exact, approximate path tracking – or use a combination of the two.
- V-Ray for Cinema 4D offers real-world and multi-layered BRDF for precise material creation.
- V-Ray’s special BRFD materials give you access to all the tools you could ever need.
- V-Ray’s real-world camera system allows artists to work as photographers to achieve realistic and cinematic depth-of-motion motion blur.
- You can also output to virtual reality with the VR 360 stereo camera.
- The new UV Manager brings UV channels to Cinema 4D, allowing artists to use unlimited UVs per shade for complete UV mapping control.
Or, use Triplelanar mapping to create a UV-free texture.
- V-Ray Proxy objects replace complex scene geometry and load only on render.
- And for added realism, you can add random material variations to V-Ray Proxy objects and render instances.
- V-Ray’s super-deep Cinema 4D integration keeps your workflow fluid, smooth, and combines the best of both worlds.
- Join leading independent artists and studios around the globe who use V-Ray every day to create world-class visual effects and designs.
System requirements for V-Ray for Cinema 4D
- Operating System: Windows 7/8 / 8.1 / 10/11
- Memory (RAM): 4 GB of RAM required.
- Hard Disk Space: 2 GB of free space required.
- Processor: Intel Pentium 4 or higher.
V-Ray for Cinema 4D Free Download
Chaos V-Ray v6.00.01 For Cinema 4D R26
V-Ray for Cinema 4D R17-R26
- You can also download VRAY for 3Ds Max
How to install V-Ray for Cinema 4D
- Cinema 4D needs to be installed first
- Extract the downloaded file
- Run Setup to install the software
- Copy the file “cgauth.dll” to the location where you just installed the software path “C:\Program Files\Maxon Cinema 4D R24\plugins\V-Ray\res\libs\win64” or other versions