Table of Contents
TreeSize is a powerful, flexible and multithreaded disk space management tool that allows you to find out which folders are the largest on your drives and recover megabytes on your disk. TreeSize shows you detailed size, number of files, last access date, file permissions, compression ratio and more for some folders or drives of your choice. The program allows you to search the entire drive, server or network for old, large, temporary and duplicate files. Search results can be moved, deleted or exported.
TreeSize Professional allows you to scan hard drives and manage hard disks, and recover precious disk space. The program gives you a quick visualization of disk space usage and shows folder sizes, allocated disk space, compression ratio and file or folder permissions and more . This versatile application helps you find old, temporary, duplicate and large files across drives, as well as entire servers or entire networks.
Features of TreeSize
- Find old, large, temporary and duplicate files/folders
- High performance with multi-threading technology
- Schedule scans and execute them automatically
- Efficiently manage and clean up hard disk space
- Print detailed reports and graphs of collected data
- Search results can be moved, deleted or exported
- Manage disk space and scan your hard disk and more.
- Detailed analysis with multiple reporting options
- And more.
System requirements of TreeSize
- Supported operating systems: Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7
- RAM (Memory): 2 GB RAM (4 GB recommended)
- Free hard disk space: 200 MB or more
TreeSize Free Download
TreeSize Professional 184.108.40.2062 Multilingual x64
How to install TreeSize
- Unzip the downloaded software
- Run Setup to install the software
- Copy the file “Crack” to the path C:\Program Files\JAM Software\TreeSize