TaskbarX is free software that allows you to control the position of taskbar icons. It will give you the feeling of a native Windows dock. The icons will move to the center or user-supplied position when an icon is added or removed from the taskbar.
The icons move to the center or the user is given a position when an icon is added or removed from the taskbar. You will be given the option to choose between various animations and change their speed.
The TaskbarX software will provide the option to choose between various animations and change their speed. The animations can be disabled if you don’t like the animations and want them to move immediately. Now all taskbar settings are supported including vertical taskbar and unlimited taskbars
Features of TaskbarX
- 42 Various animations including “none”
- Great Performance (Very optimized and lightweight loop)
- Change animation speed
- Change custom offset position based on center
- Center the start button, search, task view, etc. and left tray icons, clock, etc.
- All taskbar settings supported
- Supported vertical taskbar
- Support unlimited screens.
System requirements for TaskbarX
- Supported OS: Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7
- RAM (Memory): 2 GB RAM (4 GB recommended)
- Free Hard Disk Space: 200 MB or more
TaskbarX Free Download
- You can also download 4K Video Downloader
How to install TaskbarX
- Unzip the downloaded software
- Open software