Table of Contents
Sublime Text is a full-featured programming software for editing local files or code snippets. It includes various features to edit the code that help the programmers to track these changes
Prior to this release, Sublime Text 4 was not available for ARM-based devices such as the Raspberry Pi. While ARM64 builds have been available for testing use through a separate beta program previously, you can get yourself an ARM64 build right from the settings page and enjoy programming on the go.
GPU has better processing power than CPU. Sublime Text 4 can now use the GPU for rendering and provides a more flexible user interface, while also consuming less power. Thanks to GPU rendering, the latest version supports screen resolutions up to 8K. However, GPU rendering is disabled by default on Windows and Linux.
Goto Anything is a tool that helps users to open any file that exists in the folder you are working in easily and quickly in just a few keystrokes. When you open the Goto Anything command panel for the first time, it will display a list of recently opened files and you can start typing so it will start listing options for what you want to open.
Sublime Text has a powerful Python programming language based application programming interface (API) plugin that allows plugins to enhance built-in functionality. Package Control can be installed via the command panel, providing simple access to thousands of community-built feature packs.
Features of Sublime Text
- Sublime Text is extremely compact, usable on most popular operating systems today.
- The plug-in repository is extremely rich, up to now, there are about 3300 plugins at Package Control, not to mention other plugins not listed here officially.
- Supports many programming languages, whether you use PHP, Ruby, Python, Java, ShellScript, or HTML/CSS/JS.
- Beautiful UI interface, easy to use and user-friendly.
- Has all the key features (Key Features) of famous IDEs like PHP Storm, Netbean, etc.
- And there are many other cool features waiting for you to explore and discover.
- Adaptive theme adds support for custom title bars.
- Proper support for Wayland display server.
- Use VSync for animation instead of fixed 60Hz.
- Drag and drop text is now supported.
- Better support for copying and pasting with other applications that do not support UTF-8 text.
- The original file dialog is the same as the one used in KDE.
- The System Dictionary is now available for Linux.
System requirements of Sublime Text
- Operating System: Windows 7/8 / 8.1 / 10
- Memory (RAM): Requires 1 GB of RAM.
- Hard disk space: 1 GB of free space required.
- Processor: Intel Dual Core 1.6 Ghz (or equivalent) or higher
Sublime Text Free Download
Sublime Text 4 Build 4126 Winx64
Sublime Text 4 Dev Build 4136 macOS
Sublime Text 4 Build 4113 Linux
How to install Sublime Text
- Turn off anti-virus software (Note also turn off Windows Defender) is extremely important
- Unzip the downloaded software
- Run Setup to install the software
- Copy the Crack file to the place where the software has been installed “C:\Program Files\Sublime Text“
- And Reg with keygen