StitchGenerator for 3ds Max
StitchGenerator for 3ds Max is a 3D Max plugin that creates stitches and an object, showing the holes between stitches at selected edges, along splines or simply by drawing them, the length of the stitches and the distance between them. they. They as well as the rotation can be adjusted easily, these parameters can also be randomized to create a realistic layer, we have downloaded the latest version of this plugin in the software generator for you, follow the software manufacturer.
Seam Generator is a script for 3ds max that creates seam objects and an object to illustrate holes between seams on selected edges, along splines or simply by painting them.
Currently, there are two types of stitches: round and flat stitches. They have the most commonly used thickness for this type of stitch. The length of the stitches and the distance between them can be easily adjusted as well as rotated, these parameters can also be randomized for an extra layer of realism. When stitches are created, it automatically generates the material for the stitches and holes.
Features of StitchGenerator for 3ds Max
- On starting StitchGenerator, a material for stitches and hole objects will be created, if named materials are already present in the scene they will not be created, instead it will be.
- If your specified render is VRay then a VRay material will be generated, if your render is not VRay a Standard Physical Material will be generated.
- The material for the stitch is a simple material, it’s just a color with normal reflections and maps to make it look like it’s made of twisted yarns. Used textures are stored in the userscripts folder in StitchGenerator, you can find the userscripts folder by typing > getdir #userscripts < in the MAXSscript listener (F11)
- The hole object material for VRay is a bit more complicated than the stich material, if not using VRay it’s very simple, just use black with the opacity map to blur the edges a bit and make the hole perfectly round without using too many polygons for the hole object.
System requirements of StitchGenerator for 3ds Max
- Configuration according to installed 3DS Max software
- Operating System: Windows 7/8 / 8.1 / 10/11
- Memory (RAM): Requires 1 GB of RAM.
- Hard disk space: 1 GB of free space required.
- Processor: Intel Dual Core processor or higher.
StitchGenerator for 3ds Max Free Download
StitchGenerator 1.00 for 3ds Max 2018 – 2023 x64
3DS Max Collection
How to install StitchGenerator for 3ds Max
- Add Scripts to 3ds Max or drag and drop in is also ok