Table of Contents
Steinberg WaveLab Pro
Steinberg WaveLab is basically an audio editing and tuning software with many features from basic to modern for professional and amateur sound engineers. The functions of the software are designed in an intuitive way. This allows users to edit parameters, select modes, drag and drop work files, etc. to become more convenient, which can be completed in just a few clicks. Based on that, the user’s working process will become smoother and also shorten the time. Sound factor is very important in this version of Steinberg Wavelab Pro. More functions have been added so that the user can even tweak the tiniest details of the recording, resulting in an almost flawless recording. The product is considered a leap forward, far ahead of the previous versions that Steinberg has ever launched. Ownership and work processes in the system also bring many changes in a more positive and efficient direction.
Steinberg Wavelab Pro is equipped with a pristine 64-bit stereo engine that handles recording parameters with extreme precision, addressing user concerns. In addition, the software also supports writing 32-bit integers. Besides, another outstanding feature of Steinberg Wavelab that users will probably be interested in is Modern Spectrogram. This is a function that allows users to preview their recording settings. That is, after mixing, mixing, display settings, and scale settings, users can preview their coordination effects before applying them to the original recording. The Wavelet screen is also a completely new innovation, displaying in more detail the parameters of the recording. From there, users can observe and control the recording more comprehensively under the system in an intuitive way, based on which it is easier to make adjustments.
Features of Steinberg WaveLab Pro
- Support multi-channel interleaving.
- Track groups for multi-track/native workflows.
- Track lanes for multi-segment audio workflows.
- You can now use the clamp envelope to automate the parameters of the VST 3 plug-in.
- SuperVision Analyzer
- New VST 3 effect plug-ins
- Replace audio in video
- Support podcast host service
- Track Inspector adds two new sections with dedicated channel strips for real-time audio processing, completely simplifying the enhancement of audio tracks.
- Increase audio editing performance
- New boot support
- Modified external FX plug-in window
- VST plug-in handling features.
System requirements for Steinberg WaveLab Pro
- Supported OS: Windows version 11 / Windows 10 (64-bit)
- RAM: 8.0 GB minimum RAM required
- Processor: Multicore Intel Series or above, Xeon or AMD equivalent
- Free Hard Disk Space: 4GB or more recommended
Steinberg WaveLab Pro Free Download
Steinberg WaveLab Pro 11.1.20
- You can also download iZotope RX
How to install Steinberg WaveLab Pro
- Turn off anti-virus software (Note also turn off Windows Defender) is extremely important
- Extract the downloaded software
- Install Steinberg Activation Manager
- Install WaveLab Pro 11.1.20
- Run Activation Manager Unlocker b4