SpeedTree Modeler is the best tree and vegetation modeling software tool that can model and shape any type of vegetation using fine-tuned and procedural artistic controls. Using this amazing software you can use child branches to extend their parent by providing better control and smoother transitions to branches.
It has a Mesh CutOut System where you can easily cut meshes to the shape of a leaf or cluster using all new mesh editors. Furthermore, the app also supports Phyllotaxy Generation Algorithm which is a new generation algorithm based on how leaves will naturally grow on branches. It also has spine noise properties that early or late noise can be applied along the length of a branch or trunk. In addition to this, you can use UV mapping for tile textures automatically based on their aspect ratio and underlying geometry.
The SpeedTree library has a custom built scan rig and a software suite for creating 8k leaf and bark textures with all the necessary PBR maps. By partnering with a nursery in North Carolina, you have direct access to thousands of plant species from around the world.
The new library of over 250 models covers everything from saplings to towering forest species and contains thousands of PBR textures. Each individual model file (.spm) contains multiple polygon resolutions, adjustable seasonal variations, and wind animations.
The SpeedTree VFX library is a constantly expanding collection of diverse models essential to any VFX workflow. All bark sets include elevation maps to generate accurate displacement maps in the trunk geometry.
Features of SpeedTree Modeler
- The award-winning 3D modeler is used to model, texture, and animate both stylized and real vegetation for VFX, dome, or translucent paintings.
- Model and shape any type of vegetation using procedural and fine-tuned artistic controls.
- Provides new art direction tools and a more intuitive workflow.
- Apply texture to the entire model with a few clicks.
- Phyllotaxy Generation Algorithm- New generation algorithm based on how leaves naturally grow on branches.
- Mesh Cutout System- Easily cut meshes to the shape of your leaf or cluster using our new mesh editor.
- Spine Noise- New property applies late or early noise along the length of the branch or trunk.
- Bifurcation Generation Algorithm- New generation algorithm automatically adds new child branches to create natural organic branch structures incredibly quickly.
- Leaf Collision- New background running, polygon-accurate tool to automatically remove intersecting leaves or clusters.
- Knot Generator- Completely reimagined approach for creating more interesting geometry for knots allows for more interesting gashes, knots, and scars.
- Material Sets- Materials can be grouped into sets to allow edits across multiple leaf types or bark textures.
- Discrete Season Approach- One .SPM model now uses a season curve to create unique trees at any point in the year.
- Faster AO Computation- New algorithm computes per-vertex AO on complex models in a fraction of the time.
- Interval Generation Algorithm- New algorithm that places branches in a set interval.
- Aspect Ratio Correct Mapping- Use a new UV mapping style to automatically tile textures based on their aspect ratio and that of the underlying geometry
- One-Click import script support for popular rendering engines.
- Complete PBR material rendering and workflow.
- Provides visual effects and animations.
System requirements for SpeedTree Modeler
- Supported OS: Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7
- RAM (Memory): 4 GB RAM (8 GB recommended)
- Free Hard Disk Space: 2 GB or more
SpeedTree Modeler Free Download
SpeedTree Modeler 9.2 Cinema Edition x64
- You can also download Vectric Aspire Pro 10
How to install SpeedTree Modeler
- Turn off anti-virus software (Note also turn off Windows Defender) is extremely important
- Unzip the downloaded software
- Run Setup to install the software
- Copy the Crack file to the path C:\Program Files\SpeedTree\SpeedTree Cinema v9.2.0
- Double-click the included *.reg file and allow it to write into the registry.