SolidRocks For 3ds Max
SolidRocks adjusts and optimizes all necessary 3dsMax parameters to achieve the best render time/quality ratio. Learn Vray gradually, see real-time changes made by SolidRocks as you change resolution/quality
For ultimate ease of use, SoliRocks comes with modular GUI and useful tools and settings to stay concentrated on creation instead of loosing time on tedious technical settings. The GUI can be collapsed at any moment into a mini/essential GUI.
Don’t waste any more time. Just click: Render for professional results. SolidRocks adjusts and optimizes all necessary V-ray parameters to achieve the best render time/quality ratio. Learn V-Ray step by step, watching real-time changes made by SolidRocks.
Features of SolidRocks For 3ds Max
- NEW: “P” button for Vray 3.0 Progressive AA option.
- NEW: GPU/ADV button for engine switch
- Choose required preset, or make your own!
- Quick access to last rendered image (Show Last).
- Quick access to Render dialog panel (RD).
- Override Max region options with Region button.
- NEW: Unified Save feature. Select final path/filename right into SolidRocks, and use “Save” and “Elements”, whatever you’re using max or V-Ray frame buffer, SolidRocks will manage the saving.
- Quick access to Distributed Rendering (DR) and BackBurner (BB) rendering.
- Try different GI methods easily with the new GI Method selector.
- Just choose the desired quality and press the Render button.
- IPR quick access. Works for Both Adv and GPU engines (Vray NEXT)
- Denoise button : activates the denoise render element (Vray 3.4+)
- AO (Ambient occlusion) and DE (Detail Enhance) are now accessible for best convenience.
SolidRocks For 3ds Max System requirements
- 64-bit Intel® or AMD® multi-core processor with SSE4.2 . instruction set
- Supported OS: Windows 7/8/10/11
- Memory (RAM): 8 GB Recommended: 16 GB
- Hard disk space: 1 GB of free disk space for installation
SolidRocks For 3ds Max Free Download
SolidRocks 241 for 3ds Max 2013-2023
For 3ds Max
- You can also download TIA Portal V18
How to install SolidRocks For 3ds Max
- Turn off anti-virus software (Note also turn off Windows Defender) is extremely important
- Unzip the downloaded software
- Drag and drop the MZP file into the 3dsmax window or run it from the menu Maxscript -> Run Script
- Press the “Install” button
- Find the “SolidRocks” menu in the main menu bar