Table of Contents
SideFX Houdini 19
SideFX Houdini 19 is 3D animation and FX software focused on the PolyDraw live modeling system including dynamic simulation and rendering. SideFX Houdini FX combines outstanding performance and drama with ease of use to deliver a powerful and accessible 3D experience for VFX artists creating feature films, commercials or video games. With a procedural node-based workflow, Houdini allows you to create more content faster to reduce time and enjoy enhanced flexibility in all your creative tasks.
This software has been used in various animation productions, including the most famous ones like Disney, Frozen, Zootopia, Rio, Ant Bully and has proven its ability in this area. The program has also released a free version called Houdini Apprentice for free and non-commercial use.
Houdini has tried his best to provide a perfect product for the animation industry, that’s why in each version of the program, a series of new features are considered based on the needs of the users. used in terms of quality as well as animation production process. Houdini is an open platform that uses a variety of scripts to enhance its capabilities. For example, users are increasingly using Python to script software packages, to the point where it even surpasses the software’s built-in script, Hscript, but any scripting language that supports it. socket support are available for Use in this application.
Features of SideFX Houdini 19
- Modeling different three-dimensional characters and objects
- Create animations based on keyframes, CHOP
- Support camera gestures to create unique scenes
- The power is suitable for simulating dynamic materials such as clothing, water flow, body dynamics, etc.
- Powerful light with precise and intelligent shadows
- MODELING, RENDERING, ANIMATION Houdini FX includes all the basic features of Houdini including modeling, animation, character design, lighting, rendering, compositing and volume.
- Digital assets created in Houdini FX can be opened, animated and displayed in Houdini.
- Automated and efficient rendering engine
- Possibility to add program capabilities using various plugins
System requirements of SideFX Houdini 19
- Supported operating systems: Windows 7/8/10 (Requires 64-bit operating system)
- Processor: Requires Intel or AMD x64 CPU with SSE 4.2
- RAM: 4 GB RAM (8 GB or more recommended and 64 GB strongly recommended for fluid simulation)
- Free Hard Disk Space: 2GB required for installation
SideFX Houdini 19 Free Download
SideFX Houdini 19.0.383 (x64)
How to install SideFX Houdini 19
- Turn off anti-virus software (Note also turn off Windows Defender) is extremely important
- Unzip the downloaded software
- Run Setup to install the software
- Open KeyGen and select Patch License Daemon
- Open License Administrator > Server Information
- Enter Server Name and Server Code > Generate License
- Select File > Manually Enter Key > Copy the key from Keygen to each line from beginning to end and select Accept
- Watch test video Windows 10 – 64bit