Table of Contents
Schlumberger PIPESIM software, can calculate the exact amount needed to meet fluid flow challenges and optimize production.
One of the greatest concerns for engineers is the safe design of wells and piping so that the generated fluid reaches the treatment facility safely and cost-effectively. The foundation of proper production system modeling is based on the following three key areas of science, all of which are incorporated into PIPESIM
State-of-the-art production systems are fit for purpose ensuring that liquids are cost-effectively transported with the highest possible safety from storage tanks to processing facilities. Harsh environments such as deepwater fields with complex infrastructure or large-scale onshore developments pose many additional challenges that production system design must address. The ability to accurately simulate such a wide range of situations and conditions has established PIPESIM steady-state multiphase flow simulators as the industry’s leading tool for designing manufacturing systems.
Once the production system is operational, the ability to ensure optimal production is critical to achieving the maximum economic potential of the asset. The PIPESIM simulator provides a comprehensive set of workflows, from selecting good candidates for jobs to identifying and mitigating process assurance challenges to online optimization of the complete system. .
The modernized user interface (UI) brings a step change in user experience, allowing users to build models faster and focus on results. The ability to work within an application and switch between good or network-centric application layouts simplifies modeling entire production systems.
From initial field development and all the way to production operations, the PIPESIM simulator enables manufacturing optimization across the entire lifecycle with the latest targeted science approach to solving challenges. knowledge of flow assurance.
Features of Schlumberger PIPESIM
- High precision VPC method added for air lift valve performance
- PIPESIM 2020.1 provides an option for Valve Performance Clearinghouse™ (VPC) members to calculate air lift valve performance using the VPC method and valve catalog. Compared with traditional methods, the VPC method provides a more accurate calculation of the body and seat airflow pattern and valve flux. The VPC gas lift valve portfolio is owned by Louisiana State University (LSU). The full catalog includes valves from several manufacturers and you need to contact LSU to access.
- Gas scale multipoint is now available in the System Analyst task
- In PIPESIM 2019.1, the option to determine if gas lift injection occurs through several valves (multipoint) was introduced for the P/T profile task. In PIPESIM 2020.1, this option is now available. also available for the System Analyst task. The option takes into account surface spray pressure and temperature, injection speed, friction pressure gradient in the washer, and throttling of the air lift valve.
- Natural support for signs of erosion and corrosion
- In PIPESIM 2020.1, the erosion and corrosion hazard plug-in functionality is included as a native feature. This function combines corrosion rate ranges and corrosion velocity ratios with risk factors to help you easily identify potential problems. You can define custom threshold values and risks that can be displayed on the GIS map.
- Custom ESP motors can now be added to the catalog
- A more precise option for calculating power consumption and hole-to-surface transmission loss for ESP has been added in PIPESIM 2019.5. Furthermore, the set of catalogs in the PIPESIM simulator has been expanded with a catalog of motors and cables. In PIPESIM 2020.1, if the actual ESP motor is not found in the PIPESIM emulator catalog: You can add this custom motor to the ESP motor catalog.
System requirements for Schlumberger PIPESIM
- Operating: Windows 10 (64) / Windows Server 2012 (64) / Windows Server 2016 (64) / Windows Server 2019 (64)
- CPU: Intel® compatible multi-core processor
- Microsoft® .NET Framework 4.7 (automatic installation possible)
- Memory: 4 GB RAM (64-bit)
- Display: 1280 x 1024 with 256 colors
- .NET Framework (x86) versions 4.6.1 and 4.0.
- Visual C++ Redistributable for Visual Studio 2010-2017
Schlumberger PIPESIM Free Download
Schlumberger PIPESIM 2021.1.687 x64
- You can also download Schlumberger Flaresim
How to install Schlumberger PIPESIM
- Turn off anti-virus software (Note also turn off Windows Defender) is extremely important
- Unzip the downloaded file
- Run Setup to install software
- Copy the folder Schlumberger and replace it on C:\Program Files (x86)
- Copy the folder SPT Group from crack folder the place it on C:\Program Files
- Create Enviroment Variables
- Right-click the This PC icon and select Properties >> Advanced system settings
- Select Enviroment Variables >> System Variables >> New and fill in
- Variables Name = SLBSLS_LICENSE_FILE
- Variables value = C:\Program Files\SPT Group\Licenses\license.lic