Table of Contents
Schlumberger Flaresim is application simulation / design flare industry standard. Designed by professional engineers, for professional engineers, it models thermal radiation and footprint noise generated by the system flare for the rig, gas plant, oil refineries and chemical plants, and predicts the temperature of exposed surfaces within range.
Schlumberger Flaresim is the leading application in the field of design and evaluation of flare systems for both onshore and offshore applications which provides accurate modelling of thermal radiation, temperature, and noise footprints of flared fluids generated from chemical processes.
The program comes integrated with many Schlumberger software products such as Symmetry process software platform, OLGA dynamic multiphase flow simulator, and PIPESIM allowing users to accurately characterize any fluid and consumed. It has the ability to analyze installations of any complexity, with unlimited multiple flare tips on multiple vertical, horizontal, or inclined flare stacks. It offers support for processing the designs and producing the model piping systems for flare systems.
Features of Schlumberger Flaresim
- Leading application in the field of design and evaluation of flare systems for both onshore and offshore applications.
- Provides accurate modelling of thermal radiation, temperature, and noise footprints of flared fluids generated from chemical processes.
- Correlations are available for modeling a variety of tips outbreak, including tips, audio tips, pipeflare tips and support steam or air. For the flares is supported, can calculate the amount of steam or air required for operations not smoke.
- A number of correlations are provided to predict the rate of heat radiated from flames of a wide range of liquid hydrocarbons with the flame type different.
- The system flared liquid can be processed.
- A variety of algorithms to calculate radiation heat. These include the method of multi-point integrated McM and method of Chamberlain (Shell) next to the method of Hajek / Ludwig and Brzustowski / Sommer is described in the API guide 521 for system design flare.
- Shape analysis three-dimensional fire with complete flexibility in specification of position and orientation of multiple stacks.
- Process dynamics, often from NIST to calculate the change of the characteristics of liquid with pressure.
- Calculation options Docate to evaluate the results when the flow of flare change over time.
- Calculation dose of thermal radiation received within a period of time.
- Process management research Case to allowing the creation of multiple comparison results in a model Flaresim.
- Allows users to accurately characterize any fluid and consumed.
System requirements for Schlumberger Flaresim
- Supported OS: Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7
- RAM (Memory): 2 GB RAM (4 GB recommended)
- Free Hard Disk Space: 800 MB or more
Schlumberger Flaresim Free Download
Schlumberger Flaresim v2022.2.103 x64
- You can also download Eliis PaleoScan
How to install Schlumberger Flaresim
- Turn off anti-virus software (Note also turn off Windows Defender) is extremely important
- Unzip the downloaded file
- Run Setup to install software
- Copy the folder VMG and replace it on C:\Program Files (x86)
- Copy the folder SPT Group from crack folder the place it on C:\Program Files
- Create Enviroment Variables
- Right-click the This PC icon and select Properties >> Advanced system settings
- Select Enviroment Variables >> System Variables >> New and fill in
- Variables Name = SLBSLS_LICENSE_FILE
- Variables value = C:\Program Files\SPT Group\Licenses\license.lic