Table of Contents
RockWorks is RockWare’s flagship product in the field of geology and geology. RockWorks has become the standard in oil and gas, environmental, mining and geotechnical sciences for visualizing surface data, using common tools in the software such as maps, design parts different surface, solid pattern, etc.
RockWorks provides a wide range of capabilities for subsurface data analysis and also supports data types such as stratigraphy, lithology, quantitative data, color distance, faults, and hydrology. RockWorks is widely used in geoengineering (subset of geology), environment, mining. RockWorks software is a complete set of tools needed for the visualization and analysis of geological data that enables engineers to perform their research in the field scientifically and accurately.
Features of RockWorks
- Maps: RockWorks helps you profile geographic areas by efficiently creating detailed 2D and 3D maps. You can use the program to easily create maps that include contours, dimensions, elevation changes, and more. It also allows you to create geotechnical maps with sections such as petrographic, stratigraphic and volume reports; This is useful for excavation operations that require detailed maps to designate and illustrate where future excavations will take place.
- Animations: The system helps users bring detailed 3D models to life with a realistic animation toolkit. You can specify animation parameters like keyframes, fps, and angle of view so you can animate any scene to suit your exact specifications.
- GIS software: The program comes with geographic information system (GIS) capabilities in a set of tools that help users detail the features of a given area. It includes detailed geological maps, stereoscopic maps, and line maps with color-coded lines to distinguish between geological features. The full list of geoscience features is listed on the provider’s website.
- Search Engine: The program comes with a practical search feature that helps you quickly locate specific information, files and data in an extensive database. This capability allows you to quickly find the assets you need for the job without tirelessly searching through unorganized and cluttered stores of information.
- Playlist automation: RockWorks provides a more efficient workflow with playlist automation that aggregates commonly requested tasks into a single location. It allows you to automate functions that handle new map creations, strip log sections, and generate T-data statistics.
- Output options: After you finish creating your map, the system allows you to export your data in various file formats, making your information more convenient for future use. It also allows you to share your work with external mapping platforms like Google Earth.
- Support: Vendors provide users with a variety of support materials to help them learn how to use the product effectively. Their website has an extensive documentation library, an active Youtube channel and practical forums where you can post questions about the system and have active users answer it.
System requirements for RockWorks
- Supported OS: Windows 7/8/10/11
- RAM (Memory): 2 GB RAM (4 GB recommended)
- Free Hard Disk Space: 2 GB or more
RockWorks Free Download
RockWare RockWorks 2022.7.28 x64
- You can also download ESRI ArcGIS Pro
How to install RockWorks
- Turn off anti-virus software (Note also turn off Windows Defender) is extremely important
- Extract the downloaded file
- Run Setup to install the software
- Copy file Crack to the path “C:\Program Files\RockWare“