Table of Contents
RizomUV Real – Virtual Spaces
RizomUV Real – Virtual Spaces is that it is built for the speed of the workflow. It can unpack in seconds, pack in seconds, optimize in seconds, thus reducing the hours you spend on UV mapping in other applications to minutes.
This frees up time where it matters: your art. RizomUV VS is a full-featured UV Mapping application, with features that surpass most of the services available on the market. While its sibling, RizomUV RS ((Real Spaces), is for CAD space RizomUV VS (Virtual Spaces) is our UV Mapping application for the CG industry, from standalone stills to games you have played or movies you have watched.
Features of RizomUV Real – Virtual Spaces
- In addition to just tapping the Unwrap button, we also give you brush options to fine-tune your UV map, complete with radius, pressure, and selection of algorithm options. These are especially useful when working with models or photometers – and again, saving you time by allowing you to draw, instead of wasting time searching for the perfect cut. It will solve everything
- If you’re looking for tension or pinch management, there’s Optimizer and then there’s our Optimizer. Ours is very good; it is used in the CAD industry to design objects that need micrometer accuracy.
- We support obj and FBX formats, as well as poly/object groups, material and smoothing. Easy import and export. We also offer Lua-scripting – you can see good examples of these by checking out our community-created Bridges.
- Most classic file formats use 32-bit offsets and as such, are limited to 4 gigabytes (65,535 × 65,535 pixels), which can be limited. RizomUV Real Space offers a BigTiff export format, which can process large images, breaking 4 gig boundaries and thus producing UV stamps in extremely high resolution, such as those needed for the rendering process. laser detail.
- RizomUV recommends many local versioning tools, like masked stretch reduction brush, deform box, scale transform, real-time distortion, dozens of alignment tools, and several mesh segmentation tools .
- Providing low-elongation UV is often not enough. Some projects that require a lower elongation may follow specific constraints such as vertex pinning or edge orientation. RizomUV will also suggest you everything you need in that domain.
System requirements for RizomUV Real – Virtual Spaces
- Operating System: Windows XP / Vista / 7/8 / 8.1 / 10
- RAM: 512 MB
- Hard Disk: 150 MB
- Processor: Intel Dual Core processor or higher
RizomUV Real – Virtual Spaces Free Download
Rizom-Lab RizomUV Real – Virtual Space 2022.1.57 x64
- You also can download Chaos Corona for 3ds Max
How to install RizomUV Real – Virtual Spaces
- Turn off anti-virus software (Note also turn off Windows Defender) is extremely important
- Unzip the downloaded software
- Run Setup to install the software
- Copy Crack to the path “C:\Program Files\Rizom Lab\RizomUV 2022.1“