Table of Contents
Rhinoceros 7 is industrial modeling software. Highly complex shapes can be simulated or obtained directly through digital digitizers. With its powerful NURBS-based engine Rhino 7 can create, edit, analyze and translate curves, surfaces and solids. There are no limits on complexity, level, or size.
Rhinoceros (or Rhino, Rhino3D) is a CAD and 3D graphics software developed by Robert McNeel & Associates a private company established in 1980. Rhinoceros is developed according to NURBS mathematical model algorithm, set algorithm. focuses on the precise representation of curves and mathematical free-form surfaces in computer graphics (as opposed to the application of mesh polygons).
This program is used for various purposes, including 3D printing, reverse engineering, manufacturing (CAD/CAM), rapid prototyping, along with graphic and multimedia design. The software carries with it a massive set of libraries filled with different types of tools that allow you to accurately model your projects. This way, you can cover a wide range of your design-related needs, including rendering, design, drawing, analysis, animation, and production.
Features of Rhinoceros 7
- Unlimited free structural 3D modeling tools, only 20 to 50 times more expensive software available. Model all shapes you can imagine.
- State-of-the-art rendering technology includes the use of advanced central processing and graphics processors.
- Denoisers: Create beautiful renderings in a jiffy using distortions in Rhino. Effects filters use artificial intelligence techniques to remove grain “noise” from your draft renders, dramatically reducing the time it takes to achieve high-quality images.
- Further processing, tone distribution and final image filters can be further supplemented by external modules.
- Physical Material (PBR): Physical Material (PBR) is the best choice for rendering and presenting realistic-like texture requirements. They are quickly becoming the standard for document libraries, content creation, scanning applications, and are compatible with many modern applications. Physical materials are supported natively in Rhino’s windowing and rendering engines.
- The precision required for drawing, prototyping, engineering research, analysis and fabrication of all kinds of objects such as airplanes or jewelry.
- One compatible with all your other design, drafting, CAM, engineering, analysis, rendering, graphic animation.
- Reading and repairing grid and IGES files is complex.
- Accessible . So easy to learn and use that you can focus on design and visualization without being distracted by the software.
- The speed even on a laptop. No special configuration required.
- Development platform for hundreds of specific 3D products.
- Rhino for Mac: The world’s most versatile 3D modeler, available on macOS. More information…
- Some templates render much faster, such as those with nested blocks, layouts with multiple detail views, or multiple text objects.
- Render display mode captures more light in real-time working mode.
- The Rhino window and the renderer now use the same rendering settings.
- Transparent color support for layers and objects.
- Color support per side for multiple surfaces and SubDs.
System requirements of Rhinoceros 7
- 64-bit Intel or AMD (non-ARM) processor
- Operating System: Windows 8.1 or Windows 10
- 8 GB RAM or more is recommended.
- 600 MB of free hard disk space.
- OpenGL 4.1 compatible video card is recommended.
- Graphics card 4 GB vRAM or higher is recommended.
- It is recommended to use a multi-button mouse with a wheel.
Rhinoceros 7 Free Download
Rhinoceros 7.29.23107.3001 x64
Rhinoceros 7.27.23032.13002 macOS
How to install Rhinoceros 7
- Turn off anti-virus software (Note also turn off Windows Defender) is extremely important
- Download the software and extract it with Winrar
- Run Setup to install the software
- Run file Block Rhino
- Edit Hosts file “C:\windows\system32\drivers\etc\” can use software Host Editor
- 0.0.0.1 api.mcneel.com
- Run RhinoActivator and press Active
- Watch the detailed installation instruction video