Autodesk Revit 2018 is a very handy software used to design 2D structures as well as 3D models of buildings while considering ventilation, plumbing as well as circuit boards, etc.
Autodesk Revit 2018 has a multitude of different features and tools stored in an organized manner in a very intuitive interface. the software has a dedicated area for architecture and the software gives you all the necessary commands to create and change basic elements such as doors, walls, windows, ceilings, roof and floor, etc.
Features of Revit 2018
- Using routing, objects with ramps offer finer-grained fabrication-level modeling capabilities.
- Improved mechanical part design, easier to grasp power requirements in the early stages.
- There are additional settings for space, building type, and outdoor climate defined by the user.
- New analysis links are added to make it easier for users to design.
- Improved, increased capacity for hydraulic system. Facilitates analysis of closed hydraulic piping, flow connections or pump pressure regulation.
- Improved electrical design features, making it easier for users to edit relay circuits.
- Support capture the analysis design data, voltage drop is better.
- Revit 2018 has an Add-in that supports steel links with more than 100 different types of links. Users can easily create connections between columns and beams or braces using user-defined families.
- Easily link structural steel models with Autodesk Advance Steel to create models for structural fabrication.
- Using reinforcement, concrete structures with complex shapes such as bars, curved plates… are easier and more flexible.
- Concrete members can be imported in SAT file format or from Autodesk Infrawork software.
- Create better models with steel binding used in 3D environments. Can convert concrete design models into details and fabricate connections.
- Structural engineers and detailers can work together on a single BIM environment.
System requirements for Revit 2018
- Operating System: All 64bit versions of Windows 7/8/8.1/10.
- RAM: from 4GB or more, recommended to use from 8GB.
- Hard drive: at least 6BG free space.
- CPU: 64-bit Intel® or AMD® multi-core processor.
- Screen: 1366*768, 1920*1280 recommended.
- HDD: 15G
Revit 2018 Free Download
Autodesk Revit 2018 Win_64
- X-force 2015
- X-force 2016
- X-force 2017
- X-force 2018
- X-force 2020
- X-force 2021
- X-force 2022
- X-force 2023
Revit 2018 Code
- Serial Number: 666-69696969, 667-98989898, 400-45454545
- Product Key: 829J1
How to install Revit 2018
- Turn off anti-virus software (Note also turn off Windows Defender) is extremely important
- Unzip the downloaded file
- Run the sfx file (the file is compressed according to Autodesk’s standards, so it’s very light) and choose where to extract the software installer
- Run the Setup file in the part you just extracted
- Just Instal and wait for the software to install
- After the installation is complete, we turn off the internet first and then press Launch (or open the software manually)
- Select Enter Serial Number
- Select Active >> enter the Serial Number above >> Next >> Request an activation code
- Using an offline method >> Next >> Back >> Back
- Unzip X-force and Run as Administrator
- Copy Request Code to X-force
- Press Generate
- Press Patch
- Copy Activation Key and paste it into the software
- A success message will appear
- Reopen the internet to use the software normally.