Remote Utilities Viewer
Remote Utilities Viewer is highly configurable and secure remote desktop software for IT professionals. You can view the remote screen, send keystrokes, control the mouse pointer, transfer files, and do any other action as if you were sitting in front of the remote PC.
Remote Utilities Viewer allows you to perform WOL tasks, arrange systems on a network map, control basic power functions (shutdown/reboot), gather hardware and software information, deploy Deploy server components in the domain network, access and edit registry entries, test running processes using remote task manager, view and control multiple monitors at the same time.
Features of Remote Utilities Viewer
- Connect to remote desktop from anywhere over a secure connection.
- View the remote screen, move the remote mouse pointer and send keystrokes.
Active Directory support
- Easily integrate remote utilities into your Active Directory environment.
- Add a new domain controller, install the program on your AD network, and connect with one click.
- MSI Configuration
- Use the built-in MSI Configurator to create a custom Server installer for further deployment across your network.
- Self-hosted server
- Enhance Remote Utility capabilities with on-premises servers and build a 100% automated remote support solution to comply with the most stringent security requirements.
- Integrated RDP
- Use Remote Utility to manage your saved RDP sessions and connect to remote computers over the Internet using the RDP protocol.
- Organize the machines into different groups, send a Ping signal to find out the connection strength between the local PC and the remote PC.
- Allows you to remotely turn on your computer, shut it down, reboot to normal or safe mode, lock it, or go to sleep.
- Lets you enjoy photos, music and videos anywhere, copy your files to and from your PC remotely.
- Allows you to share your home PC/laptop screen with friends or colleagues.
- Remote allows you to access sensitive information stored on your PC over an encrypted channel.
System requirements of Remote Utilities Viewer
- Supported operating systems: Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7
- RAM (Memory): 2 GB RAM (4 GB recommended)
- Free hard disk space: 200 MB or more
Remote Utilities Viewer Free Download
Remote Utilities Viewer 220.127.116.11 Multilingual
How to install Remote Utilities Viewer
- Turn off anti-virus software (Note also turn off Windows Defender)
- Unzip the downloaded software
- Run Setup to install the software
- Exit the software, remember to exit in Task Manager to copy the crack file
- Copy the file “Crack” to the path “C:\Program Files (x86)\Remote Utilities – Viewer\“
- Reset the device