Reg Organizer is a software solution that allows you to improve the performance of your computer by cleaning and defragmenting Windows registry keys, removing programs that are rarely or not needed, and fixing errors in the system. . Considering the ability to optimize the registry, Reg Organizer supports automatic shutdown of the computer after completing tasks. During the process of processing and cleaning the system, you will not be able to open, process operations on other applications or cancel tasks.
Reg Organizer scans the entire system registry entry and allows you to select the data you want the program to check such as installed programs, software reports, programs launched with the system, parts file extensions, shell commands, file type associations, shared libraries, data paths, etc. However, this feature is usually only for those who are familiar with computers.
Optimizing the registry is a job that you should do regularly to speed up the system, there are many software to support this problem, including Eusing Free Registry Cleaner with the ability to clean, optimize, perform Copy the previous backup operations, restore when there is an error, besides that Eusing Free Registry Cleaner also helps you detect inappropriate Registry keys for timely custom measures.
In addition, Reg Organizer’s built-in “Disk Cleaner” mode is capable of searching for unnecessary files based on wildcards (configurable), locating and repairing expired shortcuts, as well as delete the data contained in a certain folder.
Reg Organizer is also commonly used with features to install and remove applications, disable programs from automatically launching at system startup, search and edit registry keys, compare two states. registry operations.
Features of Reg Organizer
- Handy application that has been developed to enhance the performance of your PC.
- Performance can be improved by uninstalling programs.
- Has a simple, straightforward and easy-to-understand user interface.
- Disk Cleaner can be used to find unnecessary files using wildcards.
- Can locate and fix invalid shortcuts.
- It is possible to disable applications that run automatically on startup.
- Uses moderate amount of system resources.
- Defragment and compress the registry: Increase the performance of the registry and therefore the overall performance of your system.
- The registry file editor is designed to edit keys and parameters, and add and remove the contents of .reg files.
- It is a very useful tool for transferring program settings from one computer to another. Unlike Windows Registry Editor (regedit), this registry file editor can create module reg files containing various registry key branches.
System requirements for Reg Organizer
- Operating system: Windows 7/8/10/11
- RAM (Memory): 2 GB RAM (4 GB recommended)
- Free Hard Disk Space: 200 MB or more
Reg Organizer Free Download
Reg Organizer 9.0 +Portable
- You can also download VueScan Pro
How to install Reg Organizer
- Turn off anti-virus software (Note also turn off Windows Defender) is extremely important
- Unzip the downloaded software
- Run Setup to install the software
- Uncheck at the end this is important