Table of Contents
proDAD Mercalli 5
proDAD Mercalli 5 is an innovative tool, designed for video stabilization. It allows you to remove the effects of judder and distortion of clips from recorded video. With additional features – comprehensive CMOS correction and further optimization in 3-axis stabilization – with Version 5+ you can expect the most powerful Mercalli ever.
proDAD Mercalli lets you independently stabilize the X, Y, and Z axes, such as bumps, shakes, and distortions… enhance the quality of your important footage, enhance your videos with advanced and optimized smoothing tools Fully automatic video conversion. It supports almost all cameras, including DSLRs and other professional camcorders with CMOS image sensors.
And whether it’s the vibrations of the car’s engine, or the bumpy surface, that causes the image to fail: Mercalli handles shaking, vibration and distortion – individually and in combination! Compared to the camera’s internal stabilizer, it’s clear that the Mercalli V5+ produces superior results and allows for a wider viewing angle.
Features of proDAD Mercalli 5
- Performance: support for high-end hardware architecture (up to 256 cores) enabling fast analysis as well as fast frame rendering
- All automatic stabilizers can very comfortably be applied to multiple clips.
- Interactive overlay histogram to easily detect important areas in a video sequence to manually optimize stabilization level and quality.
- Sharpness is increased in stable video due to less need to zoom in due to new algorithms, especially with interlaced video
- Less magnification leads to higher resolution and wider angle retention
- Stabilized fade in and out allows for easy and quick stabilization of shorter regions of a video sequence without the need for clipping
- Spherical videos up to 170° can be stabilized to maintain a spherical view
- Stereoscopic 3D footage can be stabilized
- Comprehensive camera portfolio for multiple lenses
- Plain areas (e.g. white sky or water without any obvious structure or contrast)
- Display overlays visualize the stabilization process to further improve settings.
- Works inside the original color space: RGB; YUV-444; 8 bits / 10 bits
- 4K and Cinemascope support
- Rolling shutter improvements
- GPU supports further processing speed (compatible graphics card required)
- Optical-Warp-Image-Stabilize-Function (Fisheye distortions do not affect stabilization)
- No need to remove wide-angle distortions: hence faster rendering and less zooming
- Multiple cameras are supported. Universal profiles are also included
- Dynamic zoom reduction (significantly reduces the need to zoom)
- Borderline adjustments are improved, which also reduces the need for zooming
- Sharpening level can be easily selected during editing
- Advanced options that determine camera movement
- Straight forward storyboard function to output combo clips
Features of proDAD Mercalli 5
- Supported OS: Windows 7/8/10
- Processor: Pentium IV or higher
- RAM: 1 GB RAM (2 GB recommended)
- Free hard disk space: 200 MB or more
proDAD Mercalli 5 Free Download
proDAD Mercalli V5 SAL+ 5.0.461.3 Multilingual
How to install proDAD Mercalli 5
- Turn off anti-virus software (Note also turn off Windows Defender) is extremely important
- Unzip the downloaded software
- Run Setup to install the software
- Copy the file “Crack” to the place where the software has just been installed, the path “C:\Program Files\proDAD\Mercalli-5.0“