Table of Contents
PolyBoard is design software for designing cabinets, but can be used for other similar applications, such as designing cabinets, bookshelves, drawers, tool racks and other similar items. PolyBoard supports a wide range of cabinets with laminate and wood designs, made of composite materials, wood and the important point is that with any change in design, all calculations are done automatically and iteratively again.
This program shows you cabinet maps in both two dimensions and three dimensions, all of which are life-sized and can be implemented in the real world. The cuts and intersects and the overlaps with different colors are shown. Don’t think of this program as a general tool for making cabinets, PolyBoard starts from the general design and goes to the most detailed parts of drawer design, doors, cabinet design and cabinet material.
Even parts such as cutting lines, points to be drilled, places to be screwed into desired positions, diameters of cabinet interior edges and other similar details can be easily done in this program. After fully designing the cabinet and making sure that you have all its parts under control, you can get the CNC machine requirements file from the program and go directly to the actual steps of cabinet manufacturing.
Polyboard not only displays the model in 3D, but it also calculates all the assembly details, parts lists, machine codes, and project prices, in real time as you build the model.
Features of PolyBoard
- Build faster and easier with intuitive materials-based workflows
- Reduce production costs through automation
- Maintain high quality with greater margin
- Have an advantage over your opponent
- Why Polyboard is the perfect choice
- Dynamic and automatic 2D and 3D presentations
- Full working drawing of each part
- Automatically calculate actual costs
- Automated management of all assembly and production details
- Instantly export CNC post processing files: DXF, woodWOP MPR (Weeke & Homag), Xilog Maestro/Plus XXL (SCM), bSolid BiesseWorks CIX/CID (Biesse), TpaCAD TCN (Felder, Vitap & Brema) (Holz-her) & the others)
- Crop the list as PDF and CSV
- 2D plan of every part in PDF
- 3D shop drawings in PDF, DXF and 3DS
- Labels, fully configurable with barcode options
- Seamless integration with our OptiCut and OptiNest optimization solutions
- Output for your ERP package
- Combined output from multiple projects in mass production mode
- Automatically apply machining to hinges, drawer sliders, panel fittings, and more. based on your own placement rules, plus precise setup for drawers, doors, and more.
- Resize your project or change components, all hardware is moved, add or remove as required!
- Parametric hardware management for any type or brand
- 100% precise cutting list
- All dynamically updated as you design your project
System requirements for PolyBoard
- Operating System: Windows 7/8/10
- Free hard disk space: 1 GB free HDD
- Installed Memory: 1 GB RAM
- Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo or higher
PolyBoard Free Download
PolyBoard Pro-PP 7.04d
- You can also download ACDSee Photo Studio Ultimate
How to install PolyBoard
- Turn off anti-virus software (Note also turn off Windows Defender) is extremely important
- Unzip the downloaded software
- Run Setup to install the software
- Run the Crack file to where you just installed the software “C:\Program Files (x86)\Boole & Partners\PolyBoard 7“