OkMap 17 is a very powerful GPS software that can work with various desktop applications to handle map servers, digital circumferential maps, create custom maps and many more. other operations easily.
A very powerful GPS and mapping software that allows users to process maps and download maps for free from map servers, georeferencing, create custom maps and many other powerful features. OkMap is a very powerful application that allows the user to do all the corresponding operations. It is a comprehensive application that allows users to perform all operations in an uncomplicated environment. It can also help produce navigation-based systems and provide professional-grade navigation tools for searching and tracking.
It is interactive software that helps in obtaining DEM data to get different types of information and provides support for creating waypoints, routes, paths and monitoring features. This powerful application comes with a complete solution with auto-routing, geocoding, statistics and more. Get different types of statistics and process them accordingly. There are various customization settings and advanced features that allow users to perform different operations exactly according to their needs.
Through these maps, you can organize your route by creating waypoints, routes and paths on your computer screen and uploading this data to your GPS. OkMap automatically sets elevation data and estimates travel time.
Features of OkMap 17
- Through these maps, you can organize your roads by creating waypoints, routes and paths on your computer screen and uploading this data to your GPS. OkMap automatically sets elevation data and estimates travel time. Furthermore OkMap also provides you with auto-routing and geocoding functions.
- The data collected by your GPS may be downloaded to your computer, stored and displayed on a map. They can also be used to generate different types of statistics.
- By connecting the GPS to your laptop, you can plot your location on the map in real time. If you are connected to a network, you can continuously send your location to a remote computer or get the locations of your computer companions and display the relevant routes on a map. in real time.
- OkMap can also interface with Google Maps and Google Earth. With Google Maps, you can view maps and data that interest you. With Google Earth, you can also view your routes and maps in 3D.
- Database with more than 500 geo-predefined projections
- Database with more than 300 datum
- View 3D raster maps on Google Earth (for supported image formats)
- Manage map add-ons (icons, comments)
- Vector data management (points, multipoints, lines, polygons)
- Manage GPX data (waypoints, paths, routes)
- Select multiple objects with the mouse
- OkMap includes automatic generation of compatible Garmin Custom Maps (KMZ format) and maps in OruxMaps format. This feature includes layering maps from and to different image file formats (including the ECW map format).
- KML 2.2 extensions can be selected (if GPS supports them), JPEG quality, image resizing, KML transparency, drawing order, and more. You can also select cells to generate in the output. This feature also does not support northbound maps.
System requirements of OkMap 17
- Operating System: Windows 10/8/7/Vista
- Free hard drive space: 1 GB minimum free hard drive
- Installed Memory: Minimum 1 GB RAM
- Processor: Intel multi-core processor or higher
- Minimum screen resolution: 800 x 600
OkMap 17 Free Download
OkMap 17.0.0 Multilingual x64
How to install OkMap 17
- Turn off anti-virus software (Note also turn off Windows Defender) is extremely important
- Unzip the downloaded software
- Run Setup to install the software
- Copy Crack to the path “C:\Program Files\OkMap“