Table of Contents
nTopology helps engineers create lightweight and optimized parts with built-in functional requirements. The company has launched the nTop platform which brings to market possibilities that will complement existing CAD technologies. It also boasts tools that allow users to precisely control spatial variations of shapes, allowing for a broader design spectrum and analysis and testing results to be generated, so this data can be exploited for design parts.
With a diverse and unique toolkit for composite design, topology optimization, and automation capabilities, as well as an unbreakable geometry engine that can handle the complexity of manufacturing cutting-edge, nTopology provides solutions to address the specific challenges of any industry. nTopology allows you to control network parameters at every point in space using Field-Driven Design. Field-oriented design is a convenient way to manipulate and manipulate complex geometry at any point in space in ways otherwise impossible.
Think of fields as gradients of 3D geometry. In the same way that gradients allow you to create smooth transitions of color from one point to another, Field-Driven Design allows you to use physical information to design parts with precise behavior. where you want, where you want.
Features of nTopology
- The core of nTopology lies in our latent modeling engine. In implicit modeling, every solid is described by a single mathematical equation.
- nTopology’s unbreakable geometry engine enables lightning-fast design iteration and eliminates design bottlenecks during advanced product development.
- Take Full Control Of Your Design Processes
There is no “black box”. nTopology gives you complete control over every aspect of your overall workflow, optimization processes, and outputs.
- Create reusable workflows tailored to your application’s unique requirements. Control the design at every point in space using simulation results, test data, engineering formulas, and Field Driven Design.
- Make Changes In Real Time With GPU Acceleration
With GPU acceleration, complex modeling operations that take minutes in other software become instantaneous in nTopology.
- Enjoy real-time feedback and 10x to 100x performance boost with nTopology’s patent-pending hardware acceleration technology, saving days of design time.
- Workflow Automation
nTopology workflows can be automated and batch-processed, increasing design efficiency and enabling a faster, more accurate, and accessible design workflow.
System requirements for nTopology
- Windows 10/11 (64-bit only) Intel® Core™ i7 processor or equivalent
- 8GB RAM
- 2GB hard disk space (Install + User Files) SSD
- High-performance graphics card (supporting DirectX 10 or better), such as GeForce GTX 1060/Radeon RX 470
- 3D mouse for 3D PCB design, such as the Space Navigator
nTopology Free Download
nTopology 3.35.2 x64
- You can also download Eliis PaleoScan
How to install nTopology
- Turn off anti-virus software (Note also turn off Windows Defender) is extremely important
- Unzip the downloaded software
- Run Setup to install the software
- Copy Crack to the path “C:\Program Files\nTopology\nTopology\“