Table of Contents
Nik Collection by DxO 5
Nik Collection by DxO 5 is creative, powerful and easily accessible photo editing software with DxO plugins. The program is a series of 7 creative plugins for Windows and Adobe CC, providing filters, rendering and photo editing tools to create stunning images. It leverages U-PointTM technology for local adjustment, and adds a full set of editing functions to the great picture: your pictures.
Offers a wide range of powerful photo editing capabilities, from filters, creative effects and other tools to bring out your best photos. It also allows you to create HDR images from a single shot or sequence of images, allows for selective sharpening and reduction, monochrome conversion and movie effects, and much more.
Nik Collection can help you enhance the quality of your images by providing you with a wide selection of relevant tools, allowing you to adjust many image parameters. The ideal solution to tackle every aspect of creative photography — from color and black and white photography to analog simulation.
Features of Nik Collection by DxO 5
- Whether cross-process, film, infrared, blur or creative effects, choose your favorite from the many color photo presets available and fine-tune a range of settings.
- With U Point™ and Control Point technology, which can be placed directly into your image, you can select the area you want to edit, crop it out with one click and adjust your colors with precise control.
- Automatically corrects any distortion to the shape of the body or face along the edges of the wide-angle photo to produce an accurate real-world snapshot.
- Simulate the shallow depth-of-field effects typical of tilt-shift photography to produce amazingly creative results.
- Simulate classic effects like collodion, double exposure, and color casts. Recreate the finish of a series of cameras or apply stunning bokeh to your images.
- Using its advanced algorithms, Nik Collection will overlay your images perfectly. Enjoy a wider dynamic range and reduced virtual effects, all for a natural and distinctive HDR finish.
- Convert your image to a spatial frequency representation to identify unwanted noise and remove it using a denoising wavelet.
- With DxO’s unique optical module database, keystrokes are precise, eliminating barrel distortion and combating pincushion distortion.
System requirements of Nik Collection by DxO 5
- Supported OS: Windows 7/8/10/11
- Processor: Intel Core i5 or higher
- RAM: 4 GB RAM (8 GB recommended)
- Free hard disk space: 4 GB or more
- Adobe Photoshop CS5 (64 bit) to CC 2022
- Adobe Photoshop Elements 12 to 2022 (other than HDR Efex Pro 2, not compatible with Photoshop Elements)
- Adobe Photoshop Lightroom 3 to Classic CC 2022
Nik Collection by DxO 5 Free Download
Nik Collection by DxO 220.127.116.11 Multilingual
How to install Nik Collection by DxO 5
- Need to install Photoshop or LightRoom before
- Turning off anti-virus software (Note also turn off Windows Defender) is extremely important
- Unzip the downloaded software
- Run Setup to install the software, select Trial to install
- Delete the trial license file in the path “C:\ProgramData\DxO Labs\Licenses“
- Copy the entire folder in the Crack file to the path “C:\Program Files\DxO\Nik Collection“
- It is done