Nik Collection by DxO 4
Nik Collection by DxO 4 is the most creative and powerful plugin for Adobe Photoshop and Lightroom. The program offers a set of image enhancement tools, a wide range of creative effects and impressive photo filters for comprehensive editing control. It comes with many effects, sharpening and noise reduction tools, and other advanced functions to control color, adjust contrast and saturation, and more.
DxO’s Nik Collection (formerly known as Google Nik Collection) offers a variety of powerful photo editing capabilities, from filters, creative effects, and other tools to bringing out your best photos. It also allows you to create HDR images from a single shot or sequence of images, allows for selective sharpening and reduction, monochrome conversion and movie effects, and much more.
Nik Collection by DxO 4 Includes 7 creative plugins for Adobe CC, it provides filters, rendering and photo editing tools to create stunning images. It leverages U-PointTM technology for local adjustment, and adds a full set of editing functions to the great picture: your pictures.
For most photographers, it’s Lightroom, Photoshop, or Capture One, for which Nik Collection works well as an external editor. Nik apps — Analog Efex Pro, Color Efex Pro, Dfine, HDR Efex Pro, Perspective Efex, Silver Efex Pro, Sharpener Pro, and Viveza — provide editing tools not found in the Raw workflow suite. Each app is geared towards a very specific purpose, and we’ll break them down one by one. The toolkit offers a combination of artistic filter effects and tools to accomplish more technical tasks, like noise reduction and sharpening.
Perspective Efex automatically corrects geometric distortions in your images. It’s the fastest and easiest way to correct even the most complex geometric distortions. Using reference lines or automatic correction, Perspective Efex can correct any unsightly path in architectural and urban photography, no matter how complex. It’s your best tool to fix keystrokes.
It is a reliable application with many powerful features for photographers and graphic designers to increase the quality of images without any effort. It offers a modern user interface with a simple set of tools, advanced features to enhance images and provides greater control over every detail of the image. Create interactive results without any complicated configuration and integrate seamlessly with other applications.
Features of Nik Collection by DxO 4
- COLOR EFEX PRO: A comprehensive filter for color correction, retouching and creative effects.
- SILVER EFEX PRO: The world’s leading black and white software with darkroom-inspired controls.
- VIVEZA: The most powerful software to selectively control the color, sound and light in your photos.
- ANALOG EFEX PRO : Explore the look and feel of classic cameras, film and lenses.
- HDR EFEX PRO: From nature to art, discover the full potential of HDR photography.
- SHARPENER PRO : Consistently bring out hidden details with a professional choice for sharpening images.
- DFINE: Enhance your images with noise reduction tailored to your camera.
- A better solution without advanced configuration
- Many powerful tools with advanced settings
- Provides you with the Selective Tools component that includes each item in the package and allows you to access it with no real effort.
- Allows you to improve the quality of your images by providing a wide selection of relevant tools that allow you to adjust many image parameters.
- Adjust contrast, brightness, hue, saturation and more.
- Seamless integration with Adobe Photoshop and Lightroom
System requirements of Nik Collection by DxO 4
- Supported OS: Windows 7/8/10
- Processor: Intel Core i5 or higher
- RAM: 4 GB RAM (8 GB recommended)
- Free hard disk space: 4 GB or more
- Adobe Photoshop CS5 (64 bit) to CC 2021
- Adobe Photoshop Elements 12 through 2021 (other than HDR Efex Pro 2, not compatible with Photoshop Elements)
- Adobe Photoshop Lightroom 3 to Classic CC 2021
Nik Collection by DxO 4 Free Download
Nik Collection by DxO 220.127.116.11 Multilingual
Nik Collection by DxO 4.1.1 macOS
How to install Nik Collection by DxO 4
- Need to install Photoshop or LightRoom before
- Turning off anti-virus software (Note also turn off Windows Defender) is extremely important
- Unzip the downloaded software
- Run Setup to install the software, select Trial to install
- Delete the trial license file in the path “C:\ProgramData\DxO Labs\Licenses“
- Copy the entire folder in the Crack file to the path “C:\Program Files\DxO\Nik Collection“
- It done