Table of Contents
NHV BOOT integrates a lot of software , tools and applications with the most complete premium version . Frequently used software and tools will be brought to the desktop to help users open faster. To access the menu containing all software, tools and applications, you can quickly use the shortcut key combination ( Windows + 1 ) or ( CTRL + SHIFT + A )
With NHV BOOT after booting into WinPE mode, the standard boot will appear right on the Taskbar to help users easily distinguish, manipulate and handle
- Support booting according to 2 boot standards UEFI and Legacy
- Support computer generations from old to latest
- Boot speed on all WinPE versions is very fast
- WinPE interface design is intuitive, synchronous, modern
- Support to install Windows 11 bypass with Setup.exe in ISO file
- Identify NVME laptop hard drive Intel Gen 11+ 12+ AMD Series
- Automatically add NVME Intel Gen 11+ 12+ drivers when installing Windows
- Modern Wifi connection interface. Internet connection speed is very fast
- Support to receive touchpad on most new or old laptops
- Advanced rescue features, full software and tools
- Supports most WiFi + LAN drivers. Networking in WinPE
- Change background image on all versions of WinPE
- Support reading and writing APFS macOS partition, Ext4 Linux
- Support file transfer, share data in VMware Workstation
- Unlock Bitlocker WinPE required ( Password , RecoveryKey )
- Support to receive Intel Gen 11+ 12+ & AMD Laptop audio
- Unlock password, fingerprint, Microsoft account & Domain
- Compatible with most Apple computers (MacBook, iMac…)
- Boot UEFI 32bit with Win10PE 32bit for some supported machines
- Support regular updates. Update new features
NHV BOOT Free Download
NHV BOOT 2023 v1300 EXTREME
- You can also download DLC Boot 2022
How to create usb NHV BOOT
You can use the Rufus version in the downloaded file, yes guys => then run and set up as shown below.
- Device: You select the exact USB or HDD/SSD that you want to create BOOT.
- Boot selection: Select to the BOOT file (*.ISO format) that you downloaded in the
- preparation section.
- Partition scheme: You choose MBR.
- Target system: You choose BIOS or UEFI.
- File system: You leave it as FAT32 (Default)
- => Then click START button to start creating BOOT.