Table of Contents
Netcad GIS is a computer-aided design (CAD) and geographic information system (GIS) software used by topographic engineers and city planners. It is developed by Netcad Software. Here we offer a set of Netcad GIS 8 keyboard shortcuts to make your work simpler.
With Netcad GIS, we offer users the freedom in the CAD environment and at the same time the advantages of the rules-based structure of the GIS environment. We support these two spatial data formats, which we believe complement each other in geographic data production, with dynamic CAD & GIS integration.
With the approach of integrated CAD and GIS solutions, Netcad GIS is designed to meet various needs from different fields and users. For many engineering and planning disciplines, needs such as mapping, design, computation, data transformation, reporting, analysis are met with rich data format support. Netcad GIS is a geographic data source that supports a wide range of international standard spatial information sources.
With advanced data organization tools and customized module capabilities for different areas of business expertise, needs-driven projects can be created. All the various modules developed for professional needs run smoothly on Netcad
The program also has quick and easy search capabilities where the user can access the desired tool just by typing a few characters, and the user can also speed up data production by using use active shortcuts. The use of a layer management system has made it possible for all CAD, GIS and other reference layers to always be referred to as layers and apply multiple operations on them or even stored as a separate project. In addition, by selecting multiple layers, they can be sent to Google Earth with a single command.
Features of Netcad GIS
- Quick access to the data used in the project, the location of sheets, icons and blocks using the advanced search tool
- Using the newly integrated layer management structure, all CAD, GIS Raster and reference layers are now stitched together.
- Easy, fast and smart data generation and quick access to request tips
- Online maps can be placed in your project with just one click.
- Rich format support and database independence
- Duplicate tasks failed during sample project processing
- Workflow models in the Netcad . structure
- App Development Editor
System requirements for Netcad GIS
- Supported OS: Windows 7/8/10/11
- Processor: Multi-core Intel Series or above, Xeon or AMD equivalent
- RAM: 4GB (8GB or more recommended)
- Free Hard Disk Space: 4GB or more recommended
Netcad GIS Free Download
Netcad GIS 2023 126.96.36.1997
- You can also download Chief Architect
How to install Netcad GIS
- Turn off anti-virus software (Note also turn off Windows Defender) is extremely important
- Unzip the downloaded software
- Run Setup to install the software
- Copy Loader to the path “C:\Netcad8“
- Run the software using the Loader file