NetBalancer is a software to manage internet traffic on your computer, check the distribution of internet traffic on each website or software, in addition, you can also set priority for downloaded applications. computer, and software download speed control
NetBalancer helps users to monitor in/out network traffic in a user-friendly environment with a handy feature set.
After downloading NetBalancer and installing it, the utility will automatically restart the web browser. Once launched, a complete list of active progress will be displayed in the main window pane.
NetBalancer allows to view ID information, download and share speed (upload), priority, download and sharing limit, number of connections, downloaded and shared size along with file path, command line and creation date each process.
The bottom of the dashboard includes a network traffic graph, a list of IP connections and remote ports, protocols, status, local IPs and ports, process names, and some other information.
Features of NetBalancer
- Set priority or upload and download for any process
- Supported priorities: High, Normal, Low, Block, Ignore, Limit, Drop, Delay
- Automatically load preferences and restrictions from files in the network
- Automatically load rules from a network location file
- Define detailed network traffic rules
- Group computers in the local network and balance their traffic synchronously
- Protect all settings and preferences with a password to prevent unauthorized changes
- Show all system processes with in them and out network traffic speed + +
- Show connection current for all processes + +
- Download and upload detailed traffic history for any process since first
- View overall system traffic as a graph
- Show network traffic in system tray
- Tweak priority (see Severity settings)
- Native 64 bit support for best performance
- Full IPv6 support
- Set a global traffic limit.
System requirements of NetBalancer
- Operating System: Windows XP / Vista / 7/8 / 8.1 / 10
- Memory (RAM): Requires 1 GB of RAM.
- Hard Disk Space: 50 MB of free space required.
- Processor: Intel Pentium 4 or higher.
NetBalancer Free Download
NetBalancer 10.4.3.2912 Multilingual
How to install NetBalancer
- Turn off anti-virus software (Note also turn off Windows Defender)
- Unzip the downloaded software
- Run Setup to install the software
- Exit the software, remember to exit in Task Manager to copy the crack file
- Copy the file “Patch” to the path “C:\Program Files\NetBalancer“
- Run the Patch file with Run as Administrator and press Patch
- Reset the device