Multitexture for 3ds Max
Multitexture for 3ds Max is a plugin for 3dsmax that loads multiple textures and assigns them randomly, by object or by material ID. With controls to randomly adjust gamma, hue and saturation.
The 3D model is not only suitable for printing but also suitable for any computer graphics such as CG, VFX, Animation or even CAD. You can print these 3d models on your favorite 3d printer or render them using your favorite rendering engine.
There are many blending methods available… A paper cut with multiple channels is used to provide a finished texture, see Polycount Forums. The Witcher 3.0 Blood and Wine architecture material uses vertex colors to blend textures into an array. Multi-Texture refers to the mixing of different texture types on the same material. This technique is not used in modern hardware because UV coordinates are more adaptive for modeling and more reliable for clipping.
Features of Multitexture for 3ds Max
- Texture mapping was originally known as diffuse mapping, a technique that simply maps the pixels of an image into a 3D region (“wraps” the images around objects). Multi-texturing refers to applying multiple textures at once on polygons. For example, light map textures can be used to illuminate a surface, as an alternative to lighting calculations each time the object is rendered.
- Texture maps convert the surface of the model into texture space. In this space, the texture map is viewable in its natural form. UV unpacking tools typically allow a look into texture space to allow manual editing of texture coordinates.
- Anisotropic filtering can eliminate visual distortions when viewing textures from bevels. Multiple textures can be combined into an array texture or texture layer to minimize state changes on modern hardware
System requirements of Multitexture for 3ds Max
- Operating System: Windows 7/8/10/11
- Memory (RAM): 512 MB RAM required.
- Hard disk space: 5 MB of free space required.
- Processor: Intel Dual Core processor or higher.
Multitexture for 3ds Max Free Download
Multitexture v2.04 for 3Ds Max 2014-2023
For 3ds Max
How to install Multitexture for 3ds Max
- Unzip the downloaded software
- Copy the correct version to the path C:\Program Files\Autodesk\3ds Max 202x\plugins