Table of Contents
MultiScatter for 3ds Max
MultiScatter is a plug-in for 3ds Max, based on its VRayScatter technology designed to work not only with V-Ray but also with Arnold, Mental Ray, Corona, Octane, Maxwell, FStormRender (others may be) added using our SDK)
MultiScatter allows rendering engines to generate large numbers of objects in arrays. Support for 64-bit systems allows MultiScatter to create and send to render, for example, a forest or even a city in the blink of an eye. Fast creation of objects creation time with optimized RAM management makes scene creation very efficient.
The operation of this extension is based on modern VrayScatter technology, allowing you to interact with the next platforms: FStormRender, Arnold, Mental Ray, Octane and Corona. Thanks to MultiScatter for 3dsmax you can easily create various scenes with various objects in very high quality without much difficulty.
Users can model arrays of trees, fallen leaves, grass, and other green plants. Thanks to this plug-in, you can significantly increase your productivity by eliminating a large number of similar and careful actions.
Features of MultiScatter for 3ds Max
- Mental Ray Support (Geometry and Mental Proxy)
- Not only VrayProxy but any type of geometry is supported
- Multiple Objects in a Scatter
- Probabilistic textures for “clustered” objects
- Multithreading support in all operations including views
- Select objects directly from a scene
- Ability to create large numbers of objects in arrays (hundreds of thousands and millions)
- Quickly create objects with optimized RAM management
- Random transformation (scale, rotation) of objects in the array
- Distribute objects based on bitmaps or procedural maps
- Minimizing objects based on bitmaps or procedural maps
- Preview real-time view of object location
- Different types of previews of objects
- MultiScatterTexture special procedure map
- Materials, assets, and interactive animations depend on the scene objects.
- “Help Image” for new users (can be disabled).
- Revolution view preview – point.
- Preview diffuse or wirecolor colors in the viewport.
- Preview collisions in the viewport.
- Convert MultiScatter objects to single mesh objects or instant copies.
- MultiScatter utility.
System requirements of MultiScatter for 3ds Max
- Operating System: Windows XP / Vista / 7/8 / 8.1 / 10.
- Memory (RAM): 512 MB RAM required.
- Hard disk space: 5 MB of free space required.
- Processor: Intel Dual Core processor or higher.
MultiScatter for 3ds Max Free Download
MultiScatter 1.627 For 3dsmax 2020 – 2023
MultiScatter 1.623 For 3dsmax 2021-2022
MultiScatter For 3dsmax 2014-2019
For 3ds Max
How to install MultiScatter for 3ds Max
- Turn off anti-virus software (Note also turn off Windows Defender) is extremely important
- Unzip the downloaded software
- Run Setup to install the software
- Copy the Crack file to the path C:\Program Files\Autodesk\3ds Max 20xx\plugins