Table of Contents
MOTU Digital Performer 11
MOTU Digital Performer 11 offers you all the instruments used to make music, by using this talented app you can create unique sounds that make your compositions different different from other experts. If someone is working in a studio, this application will be of great help to them to facilitate and work on music projects and songwriting. Nowadays entertainment has become the best tool to earn money and it makes people happy so this software is very useful to create different and unique songs and music collections to work. Your will be highly appreciated. This software is also known as MOTU DP 11 . for short
Delivers exciting new features like Nanosampler 2.0, Flashback Audio Recordings, Matching Maps, and MPE Support, plus dozens of workflow enhancements requested by DP users.
This application this provides a large number of music products with quality work, by using it you can achieve your goals and create something different, its interface is not complicated, many Latest tools are used to make it better enough, it has simple interface but only professional users can access these tools.
Features of MOTU Digital Performer 11
- Provides full access to create tracks or audio tracks of user choice.
- 3 playback modes: Classic, 1 Play, Slice
- ZTX . time extension
- Settings tab with Envelope and LFO . graph
- The DP11 adds sound to the Flash Recording capability. Now, DP always listens to both MIDI and audio input sources, recording everything, even when you’re not recording.
- Gain full hands-on control of the DP’s Extended Clip window with a pad controller like the NovationTM LaunchpadTM Pro mk3 or the AkaiTM APC-40. Activate individual clips or entire scenes (parts of songs). Apply filter scans and other effects processing as you go: Digital Performer is now a powerful live performance platform that can take your shows anywhere you can imagine.
- When performing live, you want all the effects processing done in real-time, rather than pre-generated, for instant feedback. Live Performance Mode ensures that your computer is like an extended hand.
- DP’s unique Chunks feature allows you to create and manage multiple sequences, songs, and V-Racks in a single DP project file, from markers to movie scores to set up playlists for live shows .
- Split list view splits into two parts to improve fragment list management.
- You can now record and play multiple channels of MIDI data in a single track. When setting up to specify MIDI track input and output, instead of selecting a specific channel, you can select ‘any’.
- Show and hide individual MIDI channel data using the new ‘Channel Selection’ section in the Track Selector. Use the ‘Event Type Selector’ section to show and hide specific event types.
- MIDI Polyphony Expression (MPE) is here! In DP 11, you can record multichannel output from an MPE controller – such as the RoliTM SeaboardTM – as regular MIDI notes containing MPE expression data.
- The following virtual synth engines that come with DP support MPE: Bassline, Modulo, MX4, Nanosampler 2.0, Polysynth, and Proton.
- Add separate lanes in the Sequence Editor to view and edit per-note MPE expression data with DP’s powerful and familiar continuous controller (CC) editing tools.
- DP 11 includes new control surface plug-ins for the existing Native InstrumentsTM Komplete KontrolTM product line, including the M32, A-Series and S-Series MK2 controller lines, and the hot new iCON Mixing Surfaces ControlTM such as the QConTM Pro G2/EX, Pro X/XS, Platform Nano and Platform M/X series.
- DP’s EuCon plug-in has been substantially updated, including support for the Avid S6TM console.
- A new plug-in called “MCU Compatible” improves support for Mackie Control-compatible third-party control surfaces.
- For all control surfaces that support these features: V-Racks can now be displayed on all control surfaces.
- Dynamic Resizable Channel Strips faders DP’s resize as you make the Blending Board and Channel Strip window higher (or shorter).
System requirements of MOTU Digital Performer 11
- Operating System: Windows 7/8 / 8.1 / 10
- Memory (RAM): Requires 1 GB of RAM.
- Hard disk space: 1.5 GB of free space required.
- Processor: 1 GHz Intel Pentium processor or higher.
- 5.1 Sound Card
MOTU Digital Performer 11 Free Download
MOTU Digital Performer 11.11.91406 x64
How to install MOTU Digital Performer 11
- Turn off anti-virus software (Note also turn off Windows Defender) is extremely important
- Unzip the downloaded file
- Run Setup to install the software
- Right-click the file “dp_hosts_patch.cmd” >> Run as Administrator
- Run the Keygen file >> Generate Serial Number
- Press Register This Computer
- Done video Windows 10 – 64bit