Table of Contents
MAXTabs for 3ds Max
Max Tabs is a 3ds Max Plugin to increase your productivity. You will be able to switch between your projects in an easy and fast way (with preview!). It also comes with extra features like save/restore sessions. Customize it as you want and start working faster and smarter.
Max Tabs is a 3ds Max Plugin to increase your productivity. You’ll be able to switch between your projects easily and quickly (with preview!). It also comes with extra features like session save/restore. Customize it to your liking and start working faster and smarter.
Features of MAXTabs for 3ds Max
- Mega-Easy Install
Install it and Add it to Interface.
- Increase your Productivity
Work with 3ds Max faster than ever before. Switch between projects quickly, and with preview!
- Customize it!
Place it in your layout and customize how it looks!
- Save/Load Sessions!
Save your sessions of work and load them to resume/organize your workflow.
- Copy / Paste Between Tabs!
Tab options, load last open projects, and more features to increase your productivity.
- Copy / Paste Manager
Want even more productivity? Try this tool with C4D Cams, they work perfect togheter!
MAXTabs for 3ds Max System requirements
- Supported OS: Windows 7/8/10/11
- Processor: Pentium IV or higher
- RAM: 1 GB RAM (2 GB recommended)
- Free hard disk space: 200 MB or more
- Compatible with 3ds Max
MAXTabs for 3ds Max Free Download
3DtoAll MAXTabs V1.3 For 3DS MAX 2015-2023
For 3ds Max
- You can also download TIA Portal V18
How to install MAXTabs for 3ds Max
- Turn off anti-virus software (Note also turn off Windows Defender) is extremely important
- Need to install 3ds Max before
- Unzip the downloaded software
- Run Setup to install the software
- Open 3dsMax
- Press X in the window, search: “MaxTabs”. find the plugin and run it
- After running, there will be a request code, copy: “Your product code”,
- Open 3DtoALL_3DSMax_KG.py with Notepad:
#MaxTabs 3DsMax v1.3
‘xxxxxxxxxxxxxx’# overwrite your request code here
-paste and overwrite xxxxxxxxxxxxxx, and save (actually this script You can get the activation codes of MAXTab, IKMAX, and MaxTOBlender, and paste the request code to the position under the corresponding software title)
- Open 3dsMax
- To run a script in MAX: press F11 to open the listener first, select Python
- Menu tab:Select Run Script/ DtoALL_3DSMax_KG.py