Lumenzia is a popular graphics plugin for Photoshop. This plugin is known as a tool for adjusting image brightness. In fact, by adjusting the brightness of your images with this plugin, you can make your images realistically beautiful and attractive. Using this tool is very simple. On the other hand, this plugin is designed in such a way that you can edit your images as quickly as possible. Benefiting from the ability to preview changes to your images is one of the functional features of this product.
You can also use the Lumenzia plugin to combine multiple masks and then apply it to your image. You can also edit and control all the layers pre-generated by this plugin. As mentioned before, thanks to this plugin, you can edit your images in the best way with very little time. This software is a professional tool for photographers that can help you in the photo editing process in an incredible way.
On the other hand, you can edit and adjust the required brightness in an image in different parts of the same image depending on your needs. Benefit from the ability to blur and remove many colors, brightness and visual effects of your images are other features of this plugin. Full compatibility with different versions of Photoshop software is another advantage when using this product.
Features of Lumenzia
- The process of making and using a simple mask
- Advanced and specialized adjustments to the brightness of your images in Photoshop
- Ability to customize all pre-made masks
- Apply or repeat the mask on all or a few layers
- Customizable control panel’s and templates
- Choose which pixels are darker or lighter in the image
- Very simple interface, easy to use
- Ability to hide multiple masks to get the desired result
- The ability to easily enhance the contrast and auto detail of your images
- Ability to combine and merge multiple masks and use it in one image
- Fully compatible with different versions of Photoshop software
System requirements of Lumenzia
- Lumenzia is compatible with Photoshop CS6 – CC 2020+ on both Windows and Mac OS.
- Lumenzia doesn’t support CS5 or earlier (however, you might want to try my free panel/brightness masking action instead).
- Note that the CS6 UI works the same, but looks slightly different.
Lumenzia Free Download
Lumenzia 11.1.0 (Win-macOS)
Lumenzia 10.1.1 (Win macOS)
How to install Lumenzia
- Need to install Adobe Photoshop before
- Unzip the downloaded software
- Open up Photoshop
- Run the file Lumenzia 11.ccx to install the software