LLBLGen Pro is a solution for quick and easy entity modeling and actually generates an entity model class. LLBLGen is a framework that works well with most existing ORMs like Entity Framework, NHibernate, Linq To SQL or even your custom ORMs, you can simply design your database model layer and then that maps it to its database. From now on you just need to write the query. LLBLGen maps objects easily in the relational model. It is widely used in many commercial projects around the world.
This product enables database modeling to be database first or model first for developers, and the transition between the two is possible at each stage. of project. Because it is easier to understand the visual elements, this product, like other ORMs, uses graphic designers to map objects to the database, increasing flexibility, reducing errors, Easier configuration and faster deployment. In the design of this product, you can easily model thousands of different entities together.
LLBLGen supports modern features like async/await, result caching to speed up queries, step-by-step loading, transaction error recovery as well as Linq to keep you comfortable with the latest .NET technologies when using this product. Along with all the features this product has, it is also highly efficient, making it one of the fastest ORMs available.
Features of LLBLGen
- The system generates code based on a series of tasks. You can easily control what code is generated using templates that can be edited inside the designer. Of course all generated code uses partial classes and doesn’t overwrite files edited by you.
- The designer-generated code is structured as you structure it yourself, with one file per class and the class files grouped in the namespace. All methods and properties are fully documented using XML document tags and properly formatted code as a professional developer would.
- All the code generated for the selected O/R mapper is code you also write for that O/R mapper: the code needed to use the ORM fully, fluff-free. The class models are generated using the recommended patterns for the target O/R mapper and provide many extension points.
- The generated code is properly organized in Visual Studio projects: one for domain-specific classes and one for persistence-oriented classes. The generated cs/vbproj files are updated as appropriate and loaded in your solution when using the designer inside Visual Studio.
System requirements of LLBLGen
- Supported OS: Windows 7/8/10
- Processor: Intel or compatible CPU-based computer
- RAM: RAM 4 GB
- Free hard disk space: 500 MB or more
LLBLGen Free Download
LLBLGen Pro 5.9.2
How to install LLBLGen
- Turn off anti-virus software (Note also turn off Windows Defender) is extremely important
- Unzip the downloaded software
- Run Setup to install the software
- Copy file keygen to the place where the software has just been installed, the path “C:\Program Files (x86)\Solutions Design\LLBLGen Pro v5.9“
- Run the Keygen file and in order
- 1. Generate your license file
- 2. Patch the required library file
- 3. Uninstall LLBLGen .NET native images