Lightburn is layout, editing and control software for your laser cutter. You can import artwork in many popular vector graphics and image formats (including AI, PDF, SVG, DXF, PLT, PNG, JPG, GIF, BMP).
Lightburn supports most Ruida, Trocen, TopWisdom and GCode based controllers. Supported GCode controllers, including Grbl, Smoothieware, Grbl-LPC, and Marlin. Supported Ruida controllers include RDC6442G/S, RDC6445G, RDC6332G, RDLC-320A, and R5-DSP. Supported Trocen controllers include the AWC708C, AWC608 and TL-3120
The app is designed to work with your laser without additional software. Full support of necessary tools to help you adjust various parameters such as brightness, contrast, size. Allows editing, organizing, managing all images easily. Also with Ruid, GCode, Trocen based controllers. All of the above combined has facilitated users to work with a seamless and uncomplicated environment.
Lightburn is very customizable, so you can apply settings like brightness and contrast, speed, pass through, power, crop order, dither mode, and more. The program is designed to work directly with your laser without the use of additional software, so you can send results directly to your laser cutter. It supports most used controllers providing power control through software.
Offering dozens of good options and quality makes it easy to perform laser cutting on works. This is a very professionally designed and optimized application for everyone.
Features of LightBurn
- Modern and smart laser cutting software.
- Works with your laser without additional software.
- Support editing and adjusting vector images.
- Supports importing photos in any format.
- Supports JPG, PNG, BMP, GIF and many other formats.
- Supports most Ruida, GCode, Trocen based controllers.
- Supported GCode controllers include Grbl, Grbl-LPC, Marlin, and Smoothieware.
- Supported Ruida controllers include R5-DPS, RDLC-320A, RDC6445G, RDC6332G, RDC6442G/S.
- Supported Trocen controllers include AWC608, AWC708C, TL-3120.
- Provides a variety of options and features to support the workflow.
- And many other attractive features are waiting for you to discover.
- Import artwork in many popular vector graphics and image formats (including AI, PDF, SVG, DXF, PLT, PNG, JPG, GIF, BMP)
- Arrange, edit, and even create new vector shapes in the editor, with powerful features like offsets, boolean operations, solder, and node editing
- Apply settings like power, speed, pass count, crop order, brightness and contrast, dither mode, and more.
- Send results directly to your laser cutter.
- Support working environment with easy vector images.
- Supports editing, buttons, soldering and more.
- User-friendly interface, good and smooth.
System requirements of LightBurn
- Operating System: Windows 7/8 / 8.1 / 10
- Memory (RAM): Requires 1 GB of RAM.
- Hard Disk Space: 100 MB of free space required.
- Processor: Intel Dual Core processor or higher.
LightBurn Free Download
LightBurn 1.2.04 (x64) Multilingual
How to install LightBurn
- Turn off anti-virus software (Note also turn off Windows Defender) is extremely important
- Unzip the downloaded software
- Run Setup to install the software
- Copy the Crack file to the place where the software has just been installed “C:\Program Files\LightBurn“
- You will need to block the internet access to software with the firewall, use Firewall App Blocker