Table of Contents
Leica Infinity is a very handy and user-friendly geospatial office software application that has been developed for the management, processing, analysis and verification of all field survey measurement data. including digital level, GNSS data, total station and UAV (Unmanned Aerial Vehicle). This app will be useful whether you are measuring new survey projects or preparing data for construction layout jobs.
It’s not just a user-friendly geospatial office software for metrology professionals; it’s a productivity machine that connects the field to the office like never before. It enhances data communication, enables complex project collaboration, and speeds up post-processing by connecting Leica Geosystems services, CAD workflows, and even third-party services. .
It can easily manage and process data from multiple locations, survey groups and all your different survey tools – digital level, total station, UAV, GNSS sensor and scanner – in a visual surveying office software.
You can edit, store, and export data directly to CAD, GIS, and BIM applications. With all your data in one place, you’ll stay infinitely connected and keep projects running with fast access, smooth data transfers, and a user-friendly platform that will gives you better traceability and control. It’s efficient workflow, infinitely fast.
Features of Leica Infinity
- A user-friendly geospatial office software
- Enhanced data communication,
- Enables complex project collaboration,
- Speed up post-processing
- Easily manage and process data from multiple sites
- Direct access to a wide range of external services
- Gives real time access to all the 3D data and information of the mapped environments and processes them accordingly.
- Enables you to instantly combine and cross-check data with processed or archived data in just a few clicks.
- Allows you to process the data you need on existing maps without wasting time.
- Provides everything you need for processing the information you need on various maps.
- Significantly enhance data communication, enable complex project collaboration.
- Speed up post-processing by connecting Leica Geosystems services, CAD workflows, and even 3rd party services.
- Automatically saves the work done in all stages of your data processing, and you can access and review them whenever you need.
- Ability to edit, archive, and export data directly to CAD, GIS and BIM applications.
- Supports direct data exchange between office-to-field and field-to-office allowing your team to work efficiently with correct data.
- Direct data exchange between the office and the field
- Built-in processing tools ensure traceability and reliable results
- Connected infinitely throughout the entire workflow
System requirements for Leica Infinity
- Supported operating systems: Windows 11 / Windows 10 / Windows 8.1 / Windows 7
- Processor: Intel Multi-core or better series, Xeon or AMD equivalent
- RAM: 4GB (8GB or more recommended)
- Free hard disk space: 2GB or more recommended
Leica Infinity Free Download
Leica Infinity v22.214.171.12403 x64
- You can also download RockWare RockWorks
How to install Leica Infinity
- Turn off anti-virus software (Note also turn off Windows Defender) is extremely important
- Extract the downloaded software
- Run Setup to install the software
- Copy from noNLM Folder the .dll Files and replace them to the path “C:\Program Files\Leica Geosystems\Infinity“