Table of Contents
Laser Photo Wizard
Laser Photo Wizard Professional is powerful software for creating images ready for Laser Photo Engraving. This system provides extensive controls for converting photos to black and white images. One of three effects can then be used to create a pure black and white image for the laser. Laser Photo Wizard Pro is for anyone who wants to create high quality laser images. The Pro version has all the features of the Full System including 3 transitions, overlays and plain text systems but adds an Editor, Special Effects, and Extended Text and Image Controls.
Laser Photo Wizard Professional uses icons, sliders, and buttons to combine into one simple workflow. The most basic just click Load Image to select your image and then choose your effect by tapping the radio button. The system is also capable of adding text, vector outlines and overlays to images. An integrated black and white editor is provided in the pro version.
It doesn’t matter how powerful the software product is if the interface is so difficult to use that the average person cannot easily and quickly get the results. The wizard uses icons, sliders, and buttons to combine into one simple workflow. The most basic just click Load Image to select your image and then choose your effect by tapping the radio button.
Features of Laser Photo Wizard
- Intuitive interface easy to get quick results
- Support 4 transition effects
- Any jpeg can be used as the source image
- Can create custom output size and resolution
- The Overlay feature lets you create complex frames
- 3D Gray output
- Continuously developed with free updates for the purchased version
- Four preview modes
- Pro version provides print integration
- Brightness, color and rotation adjustment available
- The built-in editor allows you to edit photos on the spot!
- Extended Labeling is now part of the Pro Edition.
System requirements of Laser Photo Wizard
- Supported operating systems: Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7
- RAM (Memory): 2 GB RAM (4 GB recommended)
- Free hard disk space: 200 MB or more
Laser Photo Wizard Free Download
Laser Photo Wizard Professional 10.0
How to install Laser Photo Wizard
- Turn off anti-virus software (Note also turn off Windows Defender) is extremely important
- Unzip the downloaded software
- Run the file Setup to install the software
- Copy the file “Crack” to the place where the software has been installed, the path “C:\Program Files (x86)\GreenScreenWizardPro“