Table of Contents
Native Instruments Kontakt is a highly developed tool for creating and playing musical instruments with different sounds on the computer. With KONTAKT, you can output sounds like trap drums, symphony orchestras, or anything in between, from a universe of sampled instruments. It’s a simple sampler when you want it and a deep sound scripting lab when you need something more.
KONTAKT has a clean layout, with a flexible, adaptive interface that allows huge creativity for instrument designers – and makes everything easy to navigate.
The Library Browser allows you to browse all officially licensed KONTAKT PLAYER instruments you own (about 600 available), with over 2,000 commercial libraries available through the File Browser tab.
KONTAKT comes with the first three KONTAKT Play Series instruments: Powerful and streamlined, they are new variations on a modern, release-ready sound, with intelligent performance controls.
Included with KONTAKT, the RETRO MK II is a collection of 16 complete analog keyboards and synthesizers. Lovingly sampled, it puts the realistic sound of these classic machines at your fingertips.
KONTAKT also includes the KONTAKT library – hugely popular with users, covering a wide range of sounds, from world orchestras and instruments to classical synths and drum machines.
KONTAKT is a powerful sampler that allows you to import and record your own samples, and then crop, map and process them, to create custom tools using a set of sampling tools. industry standard model. You can also drag and drop templates right onto a device and KONTAKT will process and map it for you.
KONTAKT enables surreal instrument libraries. Multi-sampling, intelligent sample shifting, and more mean that playable sampled instruments are often indistinguishable from the real thing, right down to subtle playing technique.
Features of Kontakt
- Introducing the KONTAKT Play Series: Three new instruments for the KONTAKT library, delivering pristine, contemporary sound in an innovative and streamlined interface
- Waveboard synthesizer module: Build combo instruments for a whole new sound
- Adjust your sound with additional new effects taken from MOD PACK; Choral, Flair and Phasis
- Drag and drop your samples onto the instrument to use them with your own sounds and create one-of-a-kind results.
- Advanced Effects: Even more effects for your creations, for clearer and more realistic expression
- Creation Engine: New standalone application dedicated to improving the library creation and editing process.
- Industry standard: KONTAKT offers the widest selection of samplers available
- The included library puts over 55 GB of detailed, creative and expressive instruments at your fingertips
- Drag and drop your own samples onto the instrument’s interface to use your own sounds
- Build your own instrument with powerful instrument creation and template editing options
System requirements for Kontakt
- Operating system: Windows 10 or 11 (latest Service Pack)
- Intel Core i5 or equivalent CPU
- Graphics hardware support for OpenGL 2.1 or higher
- 4 GB RAM (6 GB recommended for large KONTAKT Instruments)
- Windows (64-bit only): Stand-alone, VST, VST3, AAX
Kontakt Free Download
Native Instruments Kontakt 7 v7.0.11
- You also can download Ableton Live
How to install Kontakt
- Turn off anti-virus software (Note also turn off Windows Defender) is extremely important
- Extract the downloaded software
- Run Setup to install the software
- Copy Patch file to the path: C:\Program Files\Native Instruments\Kontakt 7
- Run Patch file and press Patch