Table of Contents
JMP Pro is data analysis software for computers with Mac and Windows operating systems. JMP is the data analysis tool of choice for hundreds of thousands of other scientists, engineers, and data explorers worldwide.
Users take advantage of the powerful statistical and analytical capabilities in JMP to uncover the unexpected.
Explore SAS JMP statistics with an interactive and visual environment Easily show you raw tables or static graphs and hidden data. For this reason, all the information in this app goes to each link, such as graphics, statistics and data you can dig deeper into further issues and increase your chances for visits. Detect and Encourage Print Breakthrough with a few simple taps on information. Explore SAS JMP statistics with its data analysis to a whole new level.
Features of JMP Pro
- Build better models Anyone can do a fair job describing last year’s performance. But without the right predictive analytics tools, it becomes much more difficult to build a model to predict what will happen to new customers, new processes, or new risks. JMP Pro provides a rich set of algorithms that allow you to build better data models.
- Improve your predictive models to help make better decisionsImprove your predictive models to help make better decisionsImprove the power of your predictive models with a variety of data types, including unstructured text data you’ve collected – repair logs, technical reports, customer survey feedback comments and more. You can use JMP Pro to organize and transform that data into usable additions to your predictive models, allowing for more confident decisions.
- Develop and manage your models more efficiently with a central modeling depot manage your work when dealing with multiple models. You can store, profile, compare, and generate code to add to other systems like SAS.
- Use the most relevant statistical instruments to support your work (Use the most relevant statistical instruments to support your work)With JMP Pro you have a collection of the most useful statistical tools, curated recruited by mathematicians and statisticians in the JMP development. Users find what they need to analyze their data, without being overwhelmed by choices and without programming. Furthermore, through dynamically linked data, statistics and graphics, JMP Pro brings your investigations to life in 3-D plots or animated graphs, generating insights. valuable new help to simplify your explanations.
System requirements for JMP Pro
- Operating System: Windows 8/10/11
- RAM (Memory): 2 GB RAM (4 GB recommended)
- Free Hard Disk Space: 200 MB or more
- CPU: 1.2 GHz or faster
- Additional: Microsoft .NET Framework 4.8
- JMP Excel: Office 365/Excel 2019/Excel 2016/2013/2010
JMP Pro Free Download
SAS JMP PRO v16.2 (x64) Multilanguage
- You can also download Stata 16
How to install JMP Pro
- Turn off anti-virus software (Note also turn off Windows Defender)
- Unzip the downloaded software
- Turn off internet conection
- Run Setup to install the software
- Copy the license file “jmp.per” into the path: C:\Program Files\SAS\JMPPRO\16
- Block internet access “jmp.exe” with firewall, using Firewall App Blocker