Table of Contents
iZotope RX is intelligent noise filtering software that can detect background noises such as clicks, cuts, external sounds… iZotope RX helps solve common audio problems quickly faster and simpler than ever.
With the help of this software, you can repair damaged audio files and reduce the noise in them. RX Audio Editor is a comprehensive collection to repair and optimize the sound of movies, music, podcasts, video games and more. The software has many powerful modules, each of which works well in its own condition. Such as removing non-verbal human sounds to crackling sounds, or clipping sounds caused by a malfunctioning amplifier.
Other features of this software include multi-file handling, volume control and ambient sound matching. There is also an assistant included in this software which, after listening to an audio file, detects errors and offers suggestions to correct them. The volume controls in this software are completely redesigned and allow you to fix and improve your podcasts so that they are compatible with international standards. Also with the help of Spectral Recovery you can correct frequencies above 4 kHz and clear up blurry sounds recorded by phone or in conferences.
Features of iZotope RX
- Remove background noise and sounds from audio files
- With professional audio and video editing applications, you can reduce noise and improve sound insulation.
- Improve sound quality as well as clarity.
- This impressive audio/video editing application has many modules that can be used to solve various problems faced by music and studio masters.
- There is a quick installation process.
- Solves common problems in the music industry such as noise amplifiers, background noise and equipment hiss, and more.
- Provides you with many tools to help you solve different problems.
- Skid, click canceling, noise canceling, explosion canceling, and sound canceling can be easily removed.
- Clarify the voice of the conversation
- Wow and Flutter Sound Removal
- Reduce reply in chat
- Eliminates hissing sound caused by microphone abrasion against surfaces
- Remove guitar noise
System requirements for iZotope RX
- Operating System: Windows 7/8/10/11
- Free Hard Disk Space: At least 1 GB free hard disk space
- Installed memory: RAM at least 2 GB
- Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo or higher
iZotope RX Free Download
iZotope RX 10 Audio Editor Advanced 10.1 (x64)
iZotope RX 10 Audio Editor Advanced 10.1 for Mac OS(x64)
- You can also download EZ CD Audio Converter
How to install iZotope RX
- Turn off anti-virus software (Note also turn off Windows Defender) is extremely important
- Extract the downloaded software
- Run Setup to install the software
- The software has been cracked so it should be used