Autodesk Inventor 2018 is full of flexible tools for 3D engineering design, analysis, manufacturing, tooling, custom design, and design data exchange. Inventor Professional helps move beyond 3D technology to Digital Prototyping, based on high-precision 3D modeling, enabling the design, visualization and analysis of previous products, as they were to be first prototyped. Digital Prototyping is implemented in Inventor, which improves product quality, reduces development costs, and accelerates time to market.
Take advantage of advanced 3D CAD capabilities including additional simulations, path systems, and new toolpaths. AutoDesk Inventor Professional builds on top of Inventor to quickly gain an accurate sense of how a project will behave in the real world, using integrated dynamic simulation that uses assembly constraints in the 3D model to identify rigid bodies, improve joint motion and compute behavior.
Features of Inventor 2018
- Improved user interface UI: modern and comfortable
- Improved interface of command attribute tables and enhanced productivity
- Speed and performance have improved significantly
- Extrude: Use the new Distance from Face option in the Extrude dialog box to start pushing from a face or work plane with a distance. The distance from the face creates a copy of the selected face along the direction of the push. In addition, modifying the shapes becomes easier.
- Bevel: you can now chamfer without requiring an entire edge. A new tab has been added to the chamfer dialog to support partial chamfering.
- The Inventor ruler and workflow have been significantly simplified and improved to improve work efficiency.
- Inventor 2018 support for displaying and documenting Mesh objects is added to the drawing view dialog. Mesh objects participate in all types of views and can be dimensioned and annotated.
- Shrinkwrap tools have been further upgraded in the control panel, improved user interface and improved workflow. You can leverage views and LODs to quickly identify model pieces.
- Bim Content has been upgraded for. Inventor 2018 allows you to go directly to IFC and Revit (.rfa file types)
- Improved design capabilities: added many new design commands
- Improved Sheet Metal Design
- AnyCAD feature has been extended to allow you to use different versions of Inventor files
- Demonstration of the simulation is supported by the data type surface
System requirements for Inventor 2018
- Operating System: All 64bit versions of Windows 7/8/8.1/10.
- RAM: from 4GB or more, recommended to use from 8GB.
- Hard drive: at least 6BG free space.
- CPU: 64-bit Intel® or AMD® multi-core processor.
- Screen: 1366*768, 1920*1280 recommended.
- HDD: 15G
Inventor 2018 Free Download
Autodesk Inventor 2018 Win_64
- X-force 2015
- X-force 2016
- X-force 2017
- X-force 2018
- X-force 2020
- X-force 2021
- X-force 2022
- X-force 2023
Inventor 2018 Code
- Serial Number: 666-69696969, 667-98989898, 400-45454545
- Product Key Autodesk Inventor 2018: 208J1
- Product Key Autodesk Inventor Professional 2018: 797J1
How to install Inventor 2018
- Turn off anti-virus software (Note also turn off Windows Defender) is extremely important
- Unzip the downloaded file
- Run the sfx file (the file is compressed according to Autodesk’s standards, so it’s very light) and choose where to extract the software installer
- Run the Setup file in the part you just extracted
- Just Instal and wait for the software to install
- After the installation is complete, we turn off the internet first and then press Launch (or open the software manually)
- Select Enter Serial Number
- Select Active >> enter the Serial Number above >> Next >> Request an activation code
- Using an offline method >> Next >> Back >> Back
- Unzip X-force and Run as Administrator
- Copy Request Code to X-force
- Press Generate
- Press Patch
- Copy Activation Key and paste it into the software
- A success message will appear
- Reopen the internet to use the software normally.