Table of Contents
High-Logic FontCreator Professional allows you to create and edit TrueType and OpenType fonts. It has the powerful drawing tools that typographers and graphic designers demand, and an intuitive interface that allows beginners to become productive in no time.
When you create or open a font, FontCreator displays an overview of all available characters. You can just add missing characters or select an existing character and modify its appearance. You can import (scan) an image of your signature or company logo, or create fonts from your own handwriting. With FontCreator you can also fix the character mapping, font name, depth pair and all the time you can preview your font before installing.
In High-Logic FontCreator Professional edition, font validation features allow you to improve the quality of your fonts. Tools for joining contours simplify and speed up the glyph design process. Powerful conversion scripts allow you to generate hundreds of additional characters in seconds. FontCreator’s generation of smart composites lets you automatically contour over 2,200 characters.
When you create or open a font, FontCreator displays an overview of all available characters. You can just add missing characters or select an existing character and modify its appearance. You can import (scan) an image of your signature or company logo, or create fonts from your own handwriting. With FontCreator you can also edit character codes – points, font names, glyph names, and depth pairs.
At any time you can preview your typeface before installing. OpenType features are preserved when opening a font. This professional font editor supports both quadratic and block borders and has some smart features to ensure smooth connections where you need them. Confirmation features help you locate and fix possible sketching issues. FontCreator is a true native font editor, so there’s no need to purchase or install third-party tools or extensions.
When you create or import a new font, FontCreator displays an overview of all existing characters, and you can easily add missing characters and select a character and change its appearance. Pay it You can also insert an image of your signature or company logo and create a personalized font with your own handwriting.
Features of High-Logic FontCreator
- Create and edit TrueType and OpenType fonts
- Redesign existing characters
- Add missing characters
- Add up to 65,535 glyphs per font
- Import vector files (EPS, AI, PDF, etc) and bitmap images (BMP, GIF, PNG, etc.)
- Edit and recreate font names
- Fix character mapping
- Correct font display incorrectly
- Convert OpenType fonts to TrueType fonts
- Create, modify, import, export and clean up deep k pairs
- Add or edit more than two thousand composite glyphs
- Convert individual glyphs or entire fonts (for example to make a bold version)
- Extract TrueType fonts from TrueType Collection
- Unicode support (including private use area and additional planes)
- All popular encodings and code pages supported (ANSI, ASCII, Unicode, Symbol, Big5, PRC, Wansung, etc.)
- Preview fonts before installing
- Install fonts in Windows.
System requirements of High-Logic FontCreator
- Supported OS: Windows 7/8/10
- Processor: Pentium IV or higher
- RAM: 1 GB RAM (2 GB recommended)
- Free hard disk space: 200 MB or more
High-Logic FontCreator Free Download
High-Logic FontCreator 126.96.36.19914
How to install High-Logic FontCreator
- Turn off anti-virus software (Note also turn off Windows Defender) is extremely important
- Unzip the downloaded software
- Run Setup to install the software
- Run File KeyGen with Run as Administrator
- Click Generate > Active > Patch Hosts